Pauli Shlong Growth Log

Pauli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starting around the 23rd of August, and finding the P.E. Gym i decided to give it a go, nothing to lose but everything to gain.

7 September 2009
After basically 2 weeks for soft P.E. work out that is not structured i believe i have noticed gains, I have done a little bit of stretching and i love the 15 minute heatpad warmup that i do before exercise. I basically have done 7 days worth of P.E. during the 14 days sporatically.
Every day i have a shower i will do few pulls once i am all warmed up, grabbing just below the head of the penis and stretching down, left, right and up just once each. Then 2-3 straight out stretches.
Every second day i will warm up my cock with a heat bag, lube up with bio oil and Jelq until i am sick of doing it. Don't count but i can tell when my dicks says that is enough. Usually like 1 hour the whole process will take with breaks taken now and then to allow rest and cock to reduce in EQ quality.

Have now measured today after getting a decent 90% EQ
Measure Girth Half way up my shaft, possible largest part.

BPEL: 17cm/6.7 Inches
EG : 14cm/5.5 Inches

BPEL Gain +0.5cm/0.2 Inches
EG Gain +0.5cm/0.2 Inches
Yay Newbie gains, this could be due to measuring errors but i really do think i have made more gains.
Loads have been travelling greater distances when i do cum from Kegels i do each time i jump on the forums.

Hope to see more improvements in a month.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
For incentive im adding in 10%, the ten % your missing from you EQ to give you an idea how big you are.

BPEL: 17cm/6.7 Inches + 10% = 7.37"
EG : 14cm/5.5 Inches + 10% = 6.05"

So work on improving Eq by doing edging following your PE routine or on your off days.

Pauli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
11 September 2009 (notice Day/Month/Year ? that is education for Americans how to write the date)
Just being a fool and stiring up people.

Anyway last fours days P.E. has been fun, i also have taken up weights which i have documented somewhere else, luckily i train my penis lightly unlike the rest of my body is being trained.

Green Tea with a dash of honey has been added to my diet to promote relaxation and i hope more growth in my member. Actually sipping on my second cup.
Creatine and Protien powder has been added as well, not sure if it adds to penis growth, every variable needs to be known for later analysis.

Each day when i shower i will do a 30 second stretch in 5 different directions with a good 1 minute rest in between with a shake, still unable to do the helicopter shake swing thing. I am sure in time it will happen when my third leg gets longer in a flacid state.

Have completed two night sessions P.E. whilst watching a movie in bed.
15-20 Minute warm up with a heatpad (need to make some rice socks/Flax seed sock)
5 Direction stretch staying as flacid as possible
Lube up with Bio-Oil and start Jelqing for as long as i feel like, alternating between 2-3 second to 10-15 second strokes depending on erection levels and generally how my penis is feeling.
Erection level never passes 70% if it does i stop and allow to it subside. The last two Jelqing sessions have probably not gone over 30 minutes each.
Morning woods have been decent, even had a decent flacid one of these days that i would not be ashamed to sport in a gym shower.

Kingpole thankyou for the 10% incentive on EQ quality though i don't think it quite works like that. It would take ALOT from me to say that i have a 100% EQ quality boner, not only does it need to be rock hard dam busting, it would need to have veins that look like highways popping out. I have only experience that 3-4 times EVER, my cock did seem BIG when i experienced it. It was like everything lined up perfectly to create the boner of all boners.

Pauli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wednesday 16 September 2009
Last 5 days i have done 2 Jelq sessions and 1 edging session
I also have done 5 days of stretches in the shower with the 5 direction stretch held for aproximatly 30 seconds each.

The Jelqing sessions went well, good 20 minute warm up followed by about 30-45 minutes of slow Jelqing.
On the second Jelq session i followed it up with a 15 minute edging session hitting ponr 4 times before letting lose.

Flacid hangs during the day look thicker, will measure closer to the end of the month.

Pauli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After a edging session i shot my load then measured how far it went.
Angle of penis 20 Deg above the horizon, no more than a foot above the battle field, bang over a metre in distance.

Will keep a check on distance, i am sure i can hit three metres with increased Kegels and horniness.

kingpole

Reaction score
A meter! When ever i shoot my load it is so thick and gooey it just pours out.

Pauli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The methodology behind the position of the penis to the horizon and shooting surface is to create the natural position of withdrawing from a pussy, angling your penis slightly up to be able to shoot over the breasts and towards the face for the money shot. That way hopefully you get a decent load in the face and a nice sprinkle of cum over the breasts all the way down to the last dribbles on the stomach trailing from your offending weapon hovering over the pussy.

How about a Rep point for a new goal in P.E. for people to obtain ?

kingpole

Reaction score
The methodology behind the position of the penis to the horizon and shooting surface is to create the natural position of withdrawing from a pussy, angling your penis slightly up to be able to shoot over the breasts and towards the face for the money shot. That way hopefully you get a decent load in the face and a nice sprinkle of cum over the breasts all the way down to the last dribbles on the stomach trailing from your offending weapon hovering over the pussy.

How about a Rep point for a new goal in P.E. for people to obtain ?

New goal? Did you hit a new goal or set a new goal?