Partial Circ An Issue?

Saxmachine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi PE Forum,

I'm a newbie, and Ive been doing the beginner routine listed online. Today I completed my 3rd routine. I was wondering if being partial circumcised would change any methods of exercising or require any extra exercises, or even affect gains. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Saxmachine

Saxmachine

Hi PE Forum,

I'm a newbie, and Ive been doing the beginner routine listed online. Today I completed my 3rd routine. I was wondering if being partial circumcised would change any methods of exercising or require any extra exercises, or even affect gains. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

How are you partially circumcised ? Are you worried about Jelqing and stretching exercises?

Saxmachine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, when I'm flaccid, there just enough skin to cover the rim of where my glans is, and when I'm erect, I appear circumcised. And to answer your question, I just want to know if the extra skin will be an issue. It was a bit awkward to get used to doing the stretching with it there, but I've found a way to manage. Jelquing is fine.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Should not be a problem.

Last edited:

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Actually, that extra skin, which I have as well, can be a positive. I injured those sensitive nerves at the circ scar after about a year of P.E.ing. (During a lazy ass = behind the cheeks--stretch, I tried to pull my flaccid penis to the second vertabrae up my spine, foolish, I know). After the injury healed, I kept that area along with the corona covered by all the extra skin I have. It worked great. It kept that sensitive area covered while I did some strenuous stretching.