• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

palm up or palm down

tonofjohnson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i'm still in the early stages of jp's workout... and for me it seems that palm down jelqing is more comfortable. its easier to get nice and close to the base for the start of a rep. i just wanted to hear some opinions from the heavy hitters

Sesq

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always use the palm down (overhand) grip, for the same reason that you do. You can get your grip closer to the base, thus limiting your chances of developing the ''baseball bat'' effect. The expansion that I get from using this grip is also better, as well.

Fluxo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have to use palm down since i have to hold loose skin to get a proper jelq grip..

EQKing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always do my jelqs underhand(palms down).I don't feel very comfortable using the overhand method.

Stumpy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Palm down for me too.

And again, 'cos I can get right to the base and I actually press in a little to the inner penis. Plus the grip just feels better to me.

My advice though is to try all the grips and persevere long enough to see if they feel right to you ... and then go with whatever your body is telling you is right.

Sesq

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always do my jelqs underhand(palms down).I don't feel very comfortable using the overhand method.

Now I'm confused. I thought palms down was overhand, ie your palm is faced downward to the floor. Therefore, your palm would be resting atop your penis.