• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Pain in Urethra - UTI Infection?

Increasing

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have had an issue for the last 3-4 days. I feel a bit of slight discomfort, mild burning sensation when i urinate or ejaculate. I also seem to have a decreased level of urine flow.

The discomfort / burning seems similar to how it feels when you get soap in the end of your penis in the shower.

My PE routine is very light these days, just doing some basic jelqing, 15 squeezes, and 5 minutes of stretching. I don't feel like i injured anything.

Thought it might be a UTI infection? I don't beleive i have ever had one and you don't hear of men having them as much as women.

thoughts?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Could be mild dehydration?
This is more a medical issue though if it is ongoing see a doc.

blackscale

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I get them every now and then, the symptoms at least. I believe it is a UTI, usually can be washed out your system by drinking like 2-3 pints of water in one go. Mine seems to come back every now and then and I've been thinking of going to the docs about it.

However I have been for it before, got prescribed antibiotics, took the whole course of the antibiotics and it went. Came back though so I assume its to do with sex or something.

Also I agree, its likely to be medical, I don't think its PE related.