• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Pain in left side of penis

assoyo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago I started JP90 day, I was gentle, only did 3 days of it. I decided to stop then.

A week later I felt a constant very slight ache in the base of penis, left side when flaccid. On that day I stupidly masturbated 3 times. By the 3rd time I could feel ache/pain while masturbating but I still finished.

It's been 4 days since then and the constant pain is still there, sometimes the pain is a sharper pain closer to the tip rather than the dull ache at base.

There is nothing visible on the skin/ can't feel anything wrong. I went to the doctor yesterday and they looked/felt and said it's ok. They said that because there is no physical appearance that's wrong - it will just be a mild inflammation or irritation that will heal. I did tell her about the PE so she knew.

So I felt a bit better, but the pain is still there today. Also I just went to masturbate and I couldn't get a full erection - about 50%. This has got me a bit more worried now, I realise it could be worry/anxiety causing that. Also the pain is slightly offputting when trying to get an erection.

I've been taking ibuprofen.

I just really need some reassurance. Has anyone had this before? Did it heal? Is it normal? Will mine heal eventually or could it be permanent damage? Really quite stressed here

Thanks

assoyo

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Well quick update I just masturbated - quite a big one lol, erection was solid and everything

Pain is still present though, just hope it clears up in a few more days. Anyone think I have cause for concern?