Overtraining? Is it posible to get injured and not know until its too late?

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive been back into PE for 2 weeks now and i have to say its unreal! i dont know if im measuring wrong or tricking myself but i swear im growing...!! This week tho i have decided to up my routine to something a little more intense, and i know for a fact some of ye guys would say its over kill for a newbie! but the thing is, my dick feels stronger and bigger than ever, so i think my fella might be able to handle the routine.. Im not showing any bad signs like red spots or pain or anything like that.
But im wondering could i injure the little fella without getting any of these symptoms and only realise it when its too late??
Thanks!

Johndoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Take starting measurements now if you haven't that way you can track your progress and notice real gains. As for training, I think toning it done would be a good idea. Check out PESGs post on training and the less is more approach. Also, every noobie should read the injury thread on here and thundersplace, I think it will humble you and make you more respectful of your unit. A number of people have reported getting hurt from overtraining and in some cases the onset was quick. Watch your PI's, but seriously you should tone done the training especially at the start.

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I know you feel like you can handle it, but I think you should still try and condition on a beginner's routine for at least 90 days, you'll only regret it if you do damage yourself.

Like Johndoe said, the best way to tell if you're over training is to watch those PI's. They'll give good indication as to whether or not you're going down the right road.

Good luck.

TurtleProblems

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I tend to go by EQ, if its low that means you dick is fatigued and needs the time off to recover and or hopefully grow. Just like last week for me one day I had record flaccid and erect size, then the next day I couldn't even hardly get an erection. EQ was 10 then next day 0, now 10 again. I say keep on going until you finally do reach a lower EQ, then back off awhile. Ever since I got into pumping I've had the best and quickest girth gains, but my EQ also went to hell fast. There seems to be a definite correlation between EQ and growth. If you can achieve a semi erection easy, then you are good to go.

Either way, Good Luck

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
cheers for all the advice lads! EQ always seems to be tip top so i dont think my fellas fatigued. thats a good indicator tho, one i'll look out for. thanks.
Maybe i should tone in down a bit tho. I certainly dont want to break it! Having said that, my routine isnt extremely intense, just not your straight forward routine. Thats another thing, i never stick to the same routine out of boredom, i always change it around a bit. I couldnt imagine that being a problem tho, how about ye? do ye stick to a routine religiously?
I measured at start alright and im coming in at 6.5NBPEL and 5G(Mid). but now its more like 6.7/6.8.. is this possible or is it more than likey a measuring error? i dont think its down to EQ as i always had a good stiffy :) but is it even possible to grow nearly 0.25 of an inch in 2 weeks??? thanks again guys. loving the forums :D

aidan784

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's possible, generally you'd get a sharp pain whilst working out and actually causing the injury. But obviously I don't know about every case of injury.
What I don't understand though is, if you are having such great results as you say, why do you feel the need to increase intensity? Stick with what works.

vulcan

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome Ready Brek,

The 0.25 in 2 weeks will be down to EQ - but don't see that as a bad thing. In fact in my mind it is more like an awakening to a new kind of stimuli & still happens whether you previously had good EQ.

I totally agree with Aidan, that you should stick with the variables that are giving you gains, until the gains stop - then tinker with things.

Always Ready Brek

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
alright lads, bang on. i'll stick to a routine similar to the newbie ones. thanks!