• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Other Length Stretches?

RIB2211

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I know of the Internal, Erect, the "A", and JAI stretch (I use the Rotating Stretch as a warm-up stretch before I jelq, by the way).

The fact is, besides the Erect and JAI stretch, I don't like the other two (A and Internal).

With the "A" stretch, I feel like it's doing nothing. Once I release my penis, it looks the same and no change to it at all. I use my wrist when I do this because I don't have anything else to fold my penis over.

With the Internal stretch, I do it the way the guide on here says to do it (see here Penis Enlargement Gym - Internal Stretch ). When I get to step 4, I can't pull at all...my penis is so scrunched up it won't stretch so I can't grab below the glans.

So are there any other good length stretches?

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I feel like the basic LOT stretch and circle stretches really do a good job. I can really feel my penis actually stretching out. I haven't tried anything else but I'm glad at this point the basic stretches seem to do the trick for me.

ineedgirth1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Gatorlandon, If you have any success gaining girth tell me what you did and I will do the same ha.