Omg, Bundle stretches is a game changer

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Finally I see some good progress on the girth with the amazing exercise bundle stretches!

I have managed to stretch my unit from 18 cm to 20 cm in under a year, NPEL
The fustration has been to fill up the tube enough to feel bigger.
Bathmate, uli’s, baloon and slow jelq could give me a pump some hours.

Still I would end up with a tired penis and not really showing a bigger hung in flaccid state!

Since I have done alot of stretching for years, started with 16/17 cm, I felt ready to go heavy on the bundle stretches now that I can really pull my flaccid, up to almost 21 cm.
And OMG it feels so nice to see the result.
After a month I maybe did not achieve so much, maybe 2mm i girth extra overall, but my EQ is wild high!!
When my EQ is 100% it is 20,3 cm NPEL
Base girth is 14-14,5cm and MEG is 13 cm
The head is bigger, so overall I have alot of work to do
I know bundle stretches will work alot on the med shaft

I will post a longer thread on how my EQ work has blow my unit to max many days a week!
But I will wait until october, my one year PE program is then complete!

My advise, be careful, know your limits, let your unit feel small if he is tired, look forward to the next session and enjoy every session!!!

Thank thank you everyone!!!

HPHard

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, what was your routine?

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bundle Hanging is an advanced PE exercise. I do not recommend it for guys who don't have a minimum of 6 months of traditional weight hanging.

FYI - this last video was created by Mike - AKA - TotalMan. He made his gains using our weight hanging system and my training advice. None of the devices he sells incorporates the Bundle option like our system does.

Reactions: HPHard

jaam

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Finally I see some good progress on the girth with the amazing exercise bundle stretches!

Still I would end up with a tired penis and not really showing a bigger hung in flaccid state!

Since I have done alot of stretching for years, started with 16/17 cm, I felt ready to go heavy on the bundle stretches now that I can really pull my flaccid, up to almost 21 cm.
After a month I maybe did not achieve so much, maybe 2mm i girth extra overall, but my EQ is wild high!!

I will post a longer thread on how my EQ work has blow my unit to max many days a week!

My advise, be careful, know your limits, let your unit feel small if he is tired, look forward to the next session and enjoy every session!!!

Nice work. Can you share your protocol for high EQ?

Reactions: Marlon LGHanger

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score

Very pleased to hear that the Bundle exercise is generating girth increases for you! I'd recommend adding some pump work and double clamping along with some aggressive jelqing at about a 50% - 75% erect condition after the session. Combining these exercises together will work synergistically to promote the best natural girth growth imaginable. Not only will your girth be impressive, the vascular development will have your penis looking like a busy road map! When you are erect those veins will fill like a charged fire hose!

NowBig

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Very pleased to hear that the Bundle exercise is generating girth increases for you! I'd recommend adding some pump work and double clamping along with some aggressive jelqing at about a 50% - 75% erect condition after the session. Combining these exercises together will work synergistically to promote the best natural girth growth imaginable. Not only will your girth be impressive, the vascular development will have your penis looking like a busy road map! When you are erect those veins will fill like a charged fire hose!
Exactly! This is my routine 2/3 times a week:
Stretching by hand heavy, already that is making the EQ starting some how.
When I get 30-50% erect, I will the start to do bundling. Before I was flaccid completly to do 720 degree.
I found that getting blood in it is more to squeeze like a baloon.
I take one hand in one direction on the base, then work my way step by step towards the top. Imagine how you twist a cloth.
Next I will do clamping by hand and pump in blood same time as I make small movements around the head to get harder. This is very effective to force the erection, same time it is very pleasant :)

Now comes the pumping time!
I will now only focus on getting max erection to enter the pump. I will do 3 to 4 set in the pump with 3-5 min each set.

After pumping I will use oil and strap a ring to keep the amazing girth. After the third or fourth round the erection is now max.
Edging, kegels and clamping by hand again.

The EQ alone seems to go high, specially during night and morning because of bundling.

My experience to get high EQ is a result of stretching legs, hamstring for long time. I often do this after the session. Then I make sure to take maca and goat weed.

I started to smoke for a short time and it killed my EQ after few days.
Now back again to healty life style. No meat in my diet.

Yes this takes a lot of time, and yes I have it all family and a job.

I got comments like:
"you hit my liver", "you got very well equipped" "wow it is huge"

I dont feel big, so it must be that it took many years to add the extra volume and in my mind I’m still small. Girth is very much work and difficult, still find it tricky to solve.

Learn alot from this page!

NowBig

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had to create new account, I’m Newroll btw 👋

SharkDick

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Bundle Hanging is an advanced PE exercise. I do not recommend it for guys who don't have a minimum of 6 months of traditional weight hanging.

FYI - this last video was created by Mike - AKA - TotalMan. He made his gains using our weight hanging system and my training advice. None of the devices he sells incorporates the Bundle option like our system does.
That man doesn’t have any right to not be happy with his size. It is very discouraging to us that are trying to gain and be normal to see someone who is already large complaining about their size. I am really sick of seeing that on this site…

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
None of us get to decide what any person has a right to be happy or unhappy about. Focus on yourself and the things that make you happy while, at the same time, supporting the goals of everyone else to achieve their own happiness.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
The motivations behind why men wish to enlarge are many. The hopes are that it doesn't originate from too dark a place- since the best male enhancement training is best had with- at the minimum- a neutral emotional mind state. It's much better to be motivated by a love of self-improvement instead of self-loathing.

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
That man doesn’t have any right to not be happy with his size. It is very discouraging to us that are trying to gain and be normal to see someone who is already large complaining about their size. I am really sick of seeing that on this site…
Happiness is an elusive state of being. It's always based on circumstances. Get a new car and you're happy, have someone run into your new car and you're unhappy.

Many very wealthy people are not content with millions of dollars in their financial portfolio, they want more. Maybe you could be very happy and content with a couple million, but someone else not so much, yet you can't scold them for being ambitious.

Regardless of that mans penis size, he wasn't completely satisfied and wanted to enhance / increase his penis for personal reasons. The good news is that he can do something about it. It's not like being 5'6" and saying you want to be 6'2" and there's nothing you can do about that! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Big Al

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com