Old masturbation question again, please bear with me...

Andmd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I want to ask this age old question, just for my satisfaction, please guys dont get angry.

"Is it true, that starting masturbation at an early age causes small penis?"

I started it when I was 14 years old, and first time the taste of the pleasure was so good that, I abused it for continuous 10 years until I realised that something is wrong. I used to do it 3-4 times a day when I was younger. Slowly slowly frequency reduced in last 4-5 years.

All over the places online offline everyone says that people who start masturbating at early age and do it too much end up having a small and weak dick.

I have seen my father and few of my cousin, they all have bigger and thicker penises when erect, and look much stronger too. when I look at overall body they are not at all muscular than me. I exercise regularly and they are full of fat with bigger tummies. But their penises look bigger and better than me. So, sometimes I think testosterone also can't do if we abuse our penis?!

I don't think they never masturbate, but the point is they got married at early ages so they didn't needed masturbation that much.

How many people think this fact is true?

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Lots of idiots out there don't join them .

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Hair on the palm of your hands.

Andmd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

BoneStock

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Andmd,
They are joking. I don’t know of any correlation between early masturbation and Penis size. Personally I started much younger and also couldn’t leave it alone! Either way, you have options now.
So my advice; start reading, pick a routine and do something about it regardless of how it happened, you can do something about it now!

Andmd

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Andmd,
They are joking. I don’t know of any correlation between early masturbation and Penis size. Personally I started much younger and also couldn’t leave it alone! Either way, you have options now.
So my advice; start reading, pick a routine and do something about it regardless of how it happened, you can do something about it now!

Yes I'm doing it, and getting some results too. First 8 weeks of pe is about to finish and gained 1 mm in girth. So I can see, pe does work. No doubts anymore. I'm still waiting for some length gain though.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
So keep your head together.