Old Injury caused indentation in penis shaft

alterego888

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Years ago I tightened a cloth (like a rope) around the shaft of penis during masturbation and have had problems ever since. Now it is clear where the shaft meets the base of the penis there is indentation from top side to the bottom of corpra sponginosum. This is causing issues like hard flaccid at times, penis to be wobbly and less filled with blood when flaccid, and feels like the penis has been cut into or 1/2falling off like part of it is missing. Can this heal? Currently I am taking Collagen and bone broth and Vitamin C trying to get tissue and vessels to grow back in that area. I am also using coconut oil on the area and caster oil. I have recently stopped masturbation to hope that helps. This injury has been around for years, but I continued to masturbate and probably not allowing it to heal. Please see the attached photos and provide any knowledge and suggestions to let me know and help me. Thank you

Attachments

• mike health 1.jpg
    mike health 1.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 0

INS

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Indentations are a sign of peyronie's disease. Scar tissue restricting expansion. That's a chronic condition. Not much you can do except get looked at by a good urologist.

Realistically, you won't fully heal, we aren't there yet. But you can improve the indentation and blood flow.

alterego888

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe I can fully heal, but what is happening is that every-time I have an ejaculation it seems to re-injure. So my main necessity is to stop masturbation and sexual activity. I am with the other posters that the penis can heal from most injuries, as long as you provide it with the right ingredients. I have seen great progress from where I was, and close to healing. I have been taking pentoxifylline for 1.5 years to help with the scar tissue. What has helped me is bone broth (I use kettle and fire brand). I just started taking Collagen supplementation (vital farms) as well as vitamin C (natural supplementation derived from fruit)and am following Linus Pauling therapy of lysine proline vitamin C and I am seeing results. I just can't ejaculate for a month or 2 and I believe I will be healed. My urologist agreed it is scar tissue, but I believe it can be healed.