okay, before I start this stuff..

bequietanddrive

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
My biggest fear is: Can I hurt myself?

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Well, I'm quite scared of screwing up something that already works okay. How big of a risk is that?

-geno

quik4life

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You won't hurt yourself if you don't do anything extreme. By extreme, I mean, hanging 50 lbs off your dick or clamping for 2 hours a day.

Jelqing is actually beneficial to the health of the penis - the added growth is just a "side effect." Don't use too much tension and start with only 5 minutes per day. If you notice your erection is flagging, then reduce the time or frequency (i.e., every other day, or every three days).

The main thing to remember is to work with a penis that is between 30-70% erect. The only risk with jelqing is when you jelq at higher erection levels.

Good luck.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, you could learn how to move dumpster trucks without causing yourself an injury -- but the key is time and conditioning.

Quick hit the nail on the head. Penile exercising is in fact healthy. The hardness and healthy benefits usually outweigh the size benefits (Imagine being able ejaculate without the erection subsiding -- some men experience newfound hardness like this).

However, like regular exercising, PE injuries can happen. I'll be honest with you. Most injuries take place when the exerciser wasn't using caution, or following his body's responses. The best advice I can give is to follow your PI's, and gradually move up in intensity. Here is the PI article that will help you avoid injuries and build a bigger, harder, and healthier penis: http://exercisingthepenis.com/index.php?page=pis

Last edited:

jrmatt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
is there any chance to lose lenght?
i looked up the thunders statistics, a man lost an inch in ten years!

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
He lost an inch from PE?!? Was this in the PE data statistics? If so, perhaps he entered the wrong measurement.

Or, on the other hand, did he lose an inch of what he gained from PE after ten years of no pe? This is quite possible; he might not of cemented his gains.

jrmatt

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
yes it is in PE data statistics.
i dont know maybe you are right, he lost his not cemented gains or he entered wrong.

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
jrmatt

I have trained very hard but I don't think that I got to the point of overtraining and the gains haven't decreased.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
To see just how intense Dustpan has gone (multiple hours of very intense weight/force) without injury -- all gains and hardness, in fact -- see this thread.