Numbness on shaft skin Bathmate

Wanttobebig3

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
He guys I’m brought another Bathmate the other day after stopping years ago, I stopped because I had an injury where I had too much tension on an extender, at the time it didn’t feel to much but after I took it off I masturbated and something happened my dick was hard for ages after I blew and hurt. My dick turtled inside of me and went cold and felt rubbery and was numb. All this resolved itself though by not touching it for 2 weeks. I’m not sure if I regained all the sensitivity but it’s enough. So I used my Bathmate the other night without a proper warmup, came out the tube I was doing 3 mins in tube 2 min massage x3 I feel the numb spot on the top side of my shaft is a bit numb again. Is this from not warming up properly or what is it I’m doing wrong, obviously I want to keep pumping but I’d rather my dick working at the size it is than not at all. Anyone else experienced this? Is it normal and if I keep pumping will it only make it worst or is it a temporary thing. It’s been 2 days since last pump and it’s still a bit numb just the skin on a small area on top of shaft. Any advice is appreciated thanks

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you see any slight puffiness under the skin where you feel the numbness? It is possible that what you have is a little pocket of fluid buildup under the skin that is giving you feelings of loss of sensitivity.

Wanttobebig3

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Do you see any slight puffiness under the skin where you feel the numbness? It is possible that what you have is a little pocket of fluid buildup under the skin that is giving you feelings of loss of sensitivity.
No, no puffiness under the skin , just normal

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I think most pumpers would advise taking some time off from pumping to see if it improves. Not sure what else to suggest.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
A warm up would have been advised. That being said, your initial training with the device should be well tolerated. If it's not, [given the time interval] it's a sign you used too much pressure.