not finding much information about penis straightening

slickskin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a moderate curve that's noticeable while both flaccid and erect. It's not too bad, but I am starting to get concerned it might be partially responsible for my erectile dysfunction. Maybe the curve makes it harder for the erection chambers to fill up properly. And of visually it's something I'd prefer not to see and have a straight penis.

Everyone knows this is referred to as peyronie's disease, but there's not a whole lot said about it.

Would buying a bathmate hydromax help in reducing curvature and erectile dysfunction? If I gain even just a quarter inch in length wouldn't that be "straight growth".

closed155

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
slickskin, hello mate, penile curvatures are very common, not every man has a dead straight erect penis. Peyronie's is not exactly penile curvature, it is a form of penile curvature cause by damage to the penis, it is acquired, not something you are born with like most men with penile curvatures. I don't have a curved penis, but I have seen first hand, I used to be a swinger in my younger days, lots of men with curved penises who had no problem with ED or "getting it all in". So stop worrying. Anyhow your doctor is probably the best person to go to, to find out whether you have Peyronie's or not, or if your erect penis is not functioning properly due to its curvature.

By the way, straight erect penises are shaped into curved ones inside the vagina, and curved ones straightened. That is the wonder of penetrative heterosexual sex.

slickskin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
slickskin, hello mate, penile curvatures are very common, not every man has a dead straight erect penis. Peyronie's is not exactly penile curvature, it is a form of penile curvature cause by damage to the penis, it is acquired, not something you are born with like most men with penile curvatures. I don't have a curved penis, but I have seen first hand, I used to be a swinger in my younger days, lots of men with curved penises who had no problem with ED or "getting it all in". So stop worrying. Anyhow your doctor is probably the best person to go to, to find out whether you have Peyronie's or not, or if your erect penis is not functioning properly due to its curvature.

By the way, straight erect penises are shaped into curved ones inside the vagina, and curved ones straightened. That is the wonder of penetrative heterosexual sex.

But even if it's not actually peyronie's disease is it fixable? It doesn't have to be as straight as an arrow, but any reduction would be nice. I will probably buy a bathmate hydromax soon. Could that help?

Georgeoz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Isx the curve to the left or right? If not, but is upward, cherish it. That upward tilt will give your partner more pleasure than you can imagine.

If to the left or right, start jerking off with the opposing hand.

slickskin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Isx the curve to the left or right? If not, but is upward, cherish it. That upward tilt will give your partner more pleasure than you can imagine.

If to the left or right, start jerking off with the opposing hand.

It's to the left. I jerk off with both hands but maybe if I only do it from now on with the right hand and maybe concentrate it the other direction. It seems like that would be too easy though but why not.

flaerdfull

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Side jelq = Jelq against the curve.
Mine is also to the left so I mostly jelq a bit to the right.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
When people talk about the exercise "bends", does that mean since my penis is curving towards the left... that I simply take it and gently bend it towards the right hoping that straightens it out?

This is correct. There's a general loosening phase to the exercise but the bulk of your efforts will be to focus against the curve.

Frozenx

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've had a downward curve for as long as I can remember. Almost banana shaped. My girlfriend likes it but I have been trying to change it to no avail. A bathmate didn't do anything. In my personal experience, I wouldn't waste time with the bathmate if your goal is to straighten. Everyone is different though.