• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Noob looking for advice please read.

Jacko1992

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok here goes ! Hi guys Im Jack. I work offshore so this means im away from my girlfriend for 4-6 weeks at a time and im wanting to give her a little suprise. I would like to gain some extra Girth! My current penis size is 6.4Inches in length and 5 Inches in girth. I am happy with my current length and i already hit her cervix so im not looking for extra length. I was wondering what exercise is considerd safe and effective for a first timer? Im not looking for huge gains in 6 weeks ofc i understand that, but sure i could make a little difference. Can anyone help me? I was looking at the single Squeeze exercise but i couldnt find any information on how many reps and how long i should hold the squeeze for. I dont want to damage my penis so can anyone help me? Would appreciate it! Also what gains could you normally expect in 6 weeks? If any at all.

Jack :)

Last edited:

Joint-Expansion

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jelqing would be a great beginning exercise for girth.

MedPsy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The best thing to start with is light jelqs. This will help in the girth department and also get your penis use to the pressure that is being applied to it internally. I would say start off with about 50 or so and work your way up to more over the weeks. This process is not a fast one and anyone looking for quick gains will most likely end with an injury they do not want. Slow and steady is the way to go.

Here is a good place to start: What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis! - PEGym

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Start with jelques. You dont want to do squeezes in the very beginning and jelques are great for girth plus you might get a bit of length.

It is hard to guess on gains but you may get a good gain in 6 weeks if your EQ is not a 10. You may get a 1/2 inch and you may get nothing hut its worth a shot with all that time on your hands,

Jacko1992

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys guys, just did my first session of jelqs! did a warm up/stretches then did about 50 jelqs. How many times a week shall i do this? start off with 3 days per week then move onto 4-5? Then add more jelqs etc the more i feel comfortable

Jacko1992

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Start with jelques. You dont want to do squeezes in the very beginning and jelques are great for girth plus you might get a bit of length.

It is hard to guess on gains but you may get a good gain in 6 weeks if your EQ is not a 10. You may get a 1/2 inch and you may get nothing hut its worth a shot with all that time on your hands,

Can i ask what EQ is?

Joint-Expansion

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score

Jacko1992

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Abbreviation for Erection Quality

So the better your erection quality is the more gains you would see? OR the worse your erection quality is the more gains you would see?

Sorry for so many questions

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
When you 'overtrain', you EQ/Morning Wood, can decrease. A sign you may want to reduce effort/intensity/take a break too.

Overtraining can inhibit gains.