No progress, and have lost what modest shooting ability I had

saw wave

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this after following a RK routine. I was not a sniper or anything but in the last year I have turned into a dribbler which is just another blow to my already unhappy situation. It is pretty clear that what I have been practising for the last year or so isn't working for me. I've had no reduction in the number of spasms nor are my RKs able to counter them for longer than a single stroke. I cut down on the amount of masturbation a while ago since I doubt it was helping. This includes any edging. I practised it during sex for years and saw no improvement since there is obviously something extremely fucked up with my pelvic floor which prevents it from helping. My erections are as strong as ever.

I am giving the RKs a break for a while because they are difficult to do and I am tired of trying to do them at work. They take so much concentration because I can only do them standing up. If I were seeing progress would they become easier in other positions? I am going to be kegelling to see if I can get some of that distance back, since I just have nothing else to lose. It can't get any worse, I fucking cum in under 10 strokes as soon as we start having sex.

I am so sick and tired of these spasms, so angry and being sexually frustrated for my entire life is starting to really take its toll. They are like a curse. I don't know what to do. I don't understand why it is so severe. There must be something that can be fixed gradually since the onset of the problem took perhaps 2 months to culminate in this advanced degree of seriousness. I have tried a few of the yoga positions but I am not very flexible and without some serious practice they won't stretch what I need them to stretch. :(

If take the time to read this then thanks, I just needed to get this off my chest. It is difficult since it's a dirty secret that's kept between myself and my girlfriend. I feel like I want to spill my guts and confide in one of my close friends simply because keeping it bottled up is so hard.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Well, you are not the only dribbler-ooozer around here. Be thankful of your good EQ.
As I get older, I am dealing with the occasional drool. Where's my bib ?

sameel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think you need a multi prong strategy to handle your issues:
(1) Try 2-3 quick reverse kegals after every stroke during edging. Within a week, your involuntary kegals will be fixed to great extent. It was hard for me like you to even face a single lubricated intense stroke. After a week or so, I was able to face dozens of tight lubricated strokes without any need to rk and without involuntary spasms.

Do a lot of quick pushes to the pelvic floor towards your anus to keep it in deflated state. Remember, some people say premature ejaculation happens due the malfunctioning of the anal spinster muscles. To make your back rk more forceful, you can sit on a tennis ball with your hole on it.

(2) Include some regular kegals in your routine also. I don't do the root locks because I think it clenches the anus muscles and brings back the involuntary spasms. During edging, ballooning, or sex, I don't clench the anus muscles at all.

(3) You can try L-Arginine/L-Citrulline 1 or 2 grams daily. Also take 1-2 grams Calcium, Vitamin C and vitamin B6. Methionine and Magnesium is another good set of supplements. These supplements will reduce the inflammation caused by high histamine levels from your nerves and prostate and restore their normal functioning. So there will be no abnormal contractions ... believe me it works.

I hope this will work for you.

Last edited:

saw wave

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Can you distinguish between front and back rks? I can only appear to do the back variety so I'm pretty sure that could have something to do with it. As one improves should you see a change in how fast and easily you can urinate faster? Because at the moment I'm unable to push it out any faster and I have even less awareness of that area when I'm not taking a piss.