No more waiting for new success post!

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dear PE fellas!

First of all thank you for all the info you have shared on the forums, very useful!

I’m 38 year with a long run of maybe 18 year with on and of stretching and some not good quality jelqing!
I was laugh about at school for my small turtle in the shower, so I was eager to find a natural improvment down there!

Starting BPEL
I was around 15-16 cm in length with a tiny girth! My flaccid was very shy and look smaller than every other guy in the school

My time started with manual stretching with no program at all, just what I could find on internet. The progress was going slow, but I started to see some new cm!
I was 17 cm BPEL in my late 20’s, keep in mind that it was on and off with stretching, no routine.

I started to do more heavy manual stretching and very little jelqing the last 2-3 years until I was 36 year.
At this point my ex measured me one day out of the blue, she wanted to compare my length with here friends partner lol!
She was amazed to see it hit just above 18 cm!

Later I got a new girl that told me about here great experience with here ex in bed. I realise that it was because of his size! Well guess what, he was 18 cm!!!
My girth was to tiny 12,4cm!

Now program started!
I have read so many hours on this forum and I’m into manual stretching (but I have my techniques that I will share later) and squeeze and wet jelq for 3 months:

Result
BPEL 19,5 cm
MEG 13 cm

Today I will get my HydroXtreme 9! I had to return back the HydroXtreme7 it is now wrong size :)

Hope this is motivation for you guys!

I will still go hard and heal up to recover for next session :)

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Into 3 months I have alot of more visible vains, my glans is more sensitive during sex because of the additional volum.
I do alot of kegels while having sex but my edging I have lost control on! Not used to the new size!

I’m far away from happy with my girth of 13 cm (5,1 inch) my new goal is

MEG 15 cm (-6 inch)
BPEL 21 cm(8,2 inch)

My base girth is smaller, maybe 0,5 cm but my middle took that part so I not worried!
Must be because of my stretching and boner jelqing 60-90%

Btw squeezing with boner is where I got my 0,5cm I would say.
I use ok fingers on the base and under the glans and squeesing towards the middle for 5-10 sek a couple of time

Warm ups before in the shower and I have some other very good things for EQ that I can share later because I need to illustrate with pictures.

If you go to hard and need to recover, take a cold shower and do not do any PE!

My girlfriend has seen my vains and she feels it deep, but I have not told about the result yet! I will wait until I hit 14 cm in girth :)

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Btw it was hydromax7 I had ordered, then meanwhile I did my measurement I was shocked!
I thought 18 cm was my plateau, maybe I hit 18,5 earlier but not so hard as I hit the 19,5 cm!

I think I have figure out an effective way of advance stretching that works perfect for me. I would never recommend to start off with this as a beginner.
My EQ is perfect, but let me push my self for another 3 months to see the effects before I start out something bad here.

Alex1988

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2021, PEGy
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Newroll,

welcome to the forums and nice success story! (especialy the part with women noticing the gains)

So what's the special strechting technique?

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Newroll,

welcome to the forums and nice success story! (especialy the part with women noticing the gains)

So what's the special strechting technique?

Thanks Alex!

The first method is known at mostly standing, but I feel it much more laying on my back

The second is also good standing with one hand holding on to support the balance, but the bed is so easy to do before going to sleep or morning training :)

The first stretching method is:
1. Laying on my back in the bed, bend right leg and with the right arm from the side and under the bend leg, get a good ok grip under the glands.
2. Now stretch the penis out under the leg same time as the leg is straighten flat to push it down.
3. Make a fist with the hand to make sure it is stuck under the leg and tighten the muscles in the legs/ass, that will press the fist down.
4. Now moving the pelvic up carefully, at this point I’m feeling a nice stretch in the base off the penis

Second method
1. same position on your back, but now I’m pulling the stretch over the right leg with right arm. Imagine the hand being glued to your thigh. Bending leg towards the upper body or to the side will make the stretch feel deep in the core of the base!!

This I will do in bed when my partner is preparing to wash off her make up.

I also do the classic straight forward stretch really hard with the ok grip on the base!
But this is best to do in sitting position and pressing the elbow into the stomach to get more strengt in the stretch.

Helicopter and swinging up/down side to side every time after every session

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Got the pump today! It is not BPEL on the bathmate for sure :S
Terrible to only see I hit 16,5cm in the tube! Not fully erect, since I was scared to push to hard.
The support service should had said this, but what does it matter, more space in the tube LOL

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Newroll,

thanks for sharing your stretching technique. I tried both and I think I like the first one more.

It seems you didn't pump often/hard enough. Normally guys are a bit bigger in Bathmate than their Bpel. (about half an inch)

If it's the hydromax9 you should be able to reach 8" on the last 5 minutes of a 15 min session. Try using the Bathmate without the comfort pad.

Another thing you can try if you want more pump. When pumping you can dry your hands and the bathmate with a towel and then you can apply more force. (this also helps a lot when you get to the pressure limit)
:)

Last edited:

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will for sure take action on your tips regarding the Bathmate! Thanks Alex!

Your girth is my goal! What would you say was the best girth exercise so far?

Cool that you tried the stretching methods!

Alex1988

Well Done !
Reaction score
No problem, I'm happy to help. :thumb:

For girth other than bathmate, clamping and jelqing are probably the most effective.

Can't rly say which one is the best. I like all of them.

Last edited:

petrpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Newroll, nice success story. Honestly I have discovered recently the technique you describe as "The first stretching method" and honestly it feels really effective. I just don't do it very often as I am usually pretty tired, when I get to bed.

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great that you also like this type of stretching petrpan!
I feel that method 2 just makes sure I get the stretch on all ligaments at the end around the base.

Today was my second attempt on the pump :)
I’ve followed the tips from Alex to remove the comfy pad and press it down harder!
Still cautios, but I pushed it to 18,5cm. I did 3 rounds with 1-2 min each, got purple on the glans for a short period.
Looking forward to be comfortable with this!
Great equipment, looks like a baloon in there :)

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Thanks Big Al!
Could you please add the link you often have been referring to regarding routines to add a minute every training day and pump on the 5 min mark?
I cannot find it in the forums.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks Big Al!
Could you please add the link you often have been referring to regarding routines to add a minute every training day and pump on the 5 min mark?
I cannot find it in the forums.

Here's a link to the routine: Bathmate Penis Pump Training Protocol for Male Enhancement – Standard Routine

Once you break past the 20 minute mark, your matrix can proceed as follows:

Session 1: 21 minutes total: 6 mins @ X mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+1 mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+2 mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+2 mm Hg

Session 2: 22 minutes total: 6 mins @ X mm Hg > 6 mins @ X+1 mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+2 mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+2 mm Hg

Session 3: 23 minutes total: 6 mins @ X mm Hg > 6 mins @ X+1 mm Hg > 6 mins @ X+2 mm Hg > 5 mins @ X+2 mm Hg

...and so on.

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks Big Al!
Do you have any comments about the stretches I have described?
Leg Roll Under
Leg Roll Over

Bathmate update:
After my 3rd session I have some improvments in the workout already:

* starting of with 40-50% or more erection, it is more pleasant as well

* releasing the vaccum slowly makes sure less red spots

* rolling and massage/jelq to keep good blood flow will also prevent red spots and maintain the workout post pump

I got temporarly 13,2cm in girth right after todays session
Still catious and not pushing to hard

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Glad to help!

Whatever routine you perform should be progressive in nature. If you feel either method of stretch to be more effective, then stick with that particular stretch. Typically, I recommend pumping as a standalone- as regards additional enlargement exercises- but to be performed with stamina work.

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I will follow your advice Big Al and put the stretching now on hold the next 3 months.
The exercises will be light jelqing and squeezes combine with bathmate.

In April I will keep you updated!

Girth now 5.0/5.1 inch
Target is 5.5 inch

Pump pump pump!!!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
I will follow your advice Big Al and put the stretching now on hold the next 3 months.
The exercises will be light jelqing and squeezes combine with bathmate.

In April I will keep you updated!

Girth now 5.0/5.1 inch
Target is 5.5 inch

Pump pump pump!!!

Good luck with your training! :thumb:

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I had my first wow experience after one week with bathmate 5 days in row.

I had a 3 weeks set back because of a cut that needed to heal, so it felt like I lost much gains.

Now back again:
Bathmate routine was performed only with the tube and no hand pump.
I did 3-4 min 2/3 times followed up by slow jelq with squeezing and helicopter!

Before sleep I did my stretching routine, could not resist!

I do alot of other healthy stuff to keep EQ high!
Twice a day 1 tea spoon of horny goat weed!
So I would say I’m on the top these days.

Back to my wow experience!
Every day this week I got a nice pump, but today managed to fill up the boner like 110%
After bathmate session it was rock hard and the boner jelqing was unreal because I was holding new body part, new upgrade of my future size dick!
BEG was +14 cm and MEG was 13,2cm
BPEL was 20,3cm

I will be careful with the intensity and add rest days and still just pump one more month just with the tube before adding pressure with the hand pump!

Keep in mind that this is temporarly gains, I will still say I am 19,5cm / 13,5 beg / 12,7-13 meg.
For sure the size today would stay the same with a BJ or sex, so I want to test this asap with my girl :)

Good weekend!

Newroll

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can confirm BPEL is 20 cm / 7,87 inch

6 months 2 cm / 0,8 inch increase