NO girth gains after 8 months of pumping, ulis

PELord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys

I've been pumping and doing ulis for the past 8 months, but no measurable permanent gains so far.

My Daily Routine: 20 Minutes of ulis and 25 minutes of pumping (and reverse pumping) daily.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or that's just because of my genetics and hormonal levels?

Cabba

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe try more advanced techniques like the horse squeeze or compression, they worked for me. But I started with pretty high girth so that could have helped. Idk how high of pressure your on in pump, but maybe raise it a bit. Also, that’s some serious length gains, to go from 4” to almost 7” is amazing.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not familiar with reverse pumping. I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week at 4 hg for 45 minutes. Took nine months to see first gains and four plus years to gain one inch.

Rok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PELord, what was your routine to get that amazing length gain and how long did it take? I believe you are on the right track for girth, it just seems to take longer for most.

BallsMahoney

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you tried the jelq-free routine, or clamping? I've had some moderate success with those combined with pumping. Girth seems to be difficult for many. Myself, I was fortunate to grow 1/2" but seems to be plateauing right now. Give those squeezes a try and maybe clamping.

Hailtotheburrito

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PELord;[URL="tel:1618812" said:
1618812[/URL]]Hey guys

I've been pumping and doing ulis for the past 8 months, but no measurable permanent gains so far.

My Daily Routine: 20 Minutes of ulis and 25 minutes of pumping (and reverse pumping) daily.

Is there anything that I'm doing wrong or that's just because of my genetics and hormonal levels?

yes I am also curious, what is your routine and time it took? I have started a bathmate routine for girth but I am only 3 months in. Seems like you know what your doing though.

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you work up to that level of volume? Are you regularly adding volume and intensity to your regimen?

How is your EQ?
This is very important

I've gained 0,5cm in midgirth in about 4 months using bathmate only, by progressively increasing the intensity.

Last edited:

PELord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe try more advanced techniques like the horse squeeze or compression, they worked for me. But I started with pretty high girth so that could have helped. Idk how high of pressure your on in pump, but maybe raise it a bit. Also, that’s some serious length gains, to go from 4” to almost 7” is amazing.

Thanks, I mostly pump at 6 hg.

PELord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not familiar with reverse pumping. I pumped twice a day for 20 minutes at 5 hg and once a week at 4 hg for 45 minutes. Took nine months to see first gains and four plus years to gain one inch.

Thanks @not2big ;)

PELord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
PELord, what was your routine to get that amazing length gain and how long did it take? I believe you are on the right track for girth, it just seems to take longer for most.

For length, I only did stretching with high-intensity and It took around 4 years.

PELord

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Did you work up to that level of volume? Are you regularly adding volume and intensity to your regimen?

How is your EQ?

Not really, I think that's why I'm not gaining.

My EQ's probably around a 5 or 6.

JamesHarNYC

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
For length, I only did stretching with high-intensity and It took around 4 years.

Can you provide folks like me who have had virtually no luck with length or girth gain more detail about the stretching with high-intensity?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Not really, I think that's why I'm not gaining.

My EQ's probably around a 5 or 6.

You should be implementing some form of stamina training to address your EQ.

Start off with 5 minutes and work up by adding 1 minute per session The following routine should help: BathPump Routine