• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

:( no change

George Jackson

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Ok I just got back from resting, and measured my penis and I didnt notice any change or gains.

4 week
Warmup 10 mins
Penis stretching for 5 mins
20-25 minute Jelqing
Warm Down 5 mins
2-3 days a week
1-2 rest day

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Keep working, they don't come right away.

fisch28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah man, I'm with ya on this...it's been 4 months for me and I've had no gains..

Actuall I had one noticeable gain and that was skin. My skin seems to be more plenyifull than before l, but no length or girth gains, whether flacid or erect

Sirpullalot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Fisch28 just wandering what your routine is? Do you mix things up? Have you tried any advance exercises yet as you have gone past the 3 month conditioning point now?

fisch28

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well the first two months I was doing a routine similar to JP's but only around 75 jelqs and maybe 20 jelqs, stretching I followed JP's. My flacid hang was bigger for some parts of the day but this was only for a week, then back to the same hang. I incorporated some really light hanging as I theorized that it would help lengthen my penis due to my belief of having tight ligs which I assumed due to my erection angle (about 11 o'clock) this only lasted a two weeks since my homemade hanger (sock) couldn't support 5 lbs without pain. I also started wrapping my penis for around 5 hours a day, 5 days a week as I thought maybe this could cement any gain (if my flacid hang was bigger maybe I could keep it bigger by wrapping) was my thought. The past month or so I have been doing around 150 jelqs ( which I feel my technique has significantly increased resulting in much more powerful workouts) and 10 to 15 minutes of stretching. I've only added v stretch and a stretch. I haven't been consistent with on and off days, but tried doing 2 on 1 off but this didn't always apply as sometimes I felt my penis needed more rest and other times I felt like it could take more exercise. Not sure why I haven't seen any results except for more skin...any advice?

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Too much jumping around.
Not enough consistency.
And probably not enough stress either.

Add reps without adding intensity. Watch your P.I.s

And stop making gaining the focus. Make penile improvement your focus. Work on keeping your EQ high. Trust me when I say this: The more you expect to gain, the less you will. I did this for 13 months and gained nothing. Consider taking some time off too. I'm taking 3 months off with NO pe to get things resettled.

karl from ireland

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
man i no how you feel im not gaining much im just trying to improve my health now keep with it.
enjoy what your doing and you will be happy with yourself youl get there