• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Newbie hurt himself due to poor practice/overtraining.

Pe_newbie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey so I made a thread about my injury in the the questions forum so I thought I would move it over to where it belongs.
Here's what happened, I found this site, read through the read first thread but didn't understand how important it was to follow procedure and strart light, Id been doing intense kegels for a couple days too. So three nights ago I was masturbating for my girlfriend (she likes to watch) and I had my first dry orgasm, I kept going and eventually ejaculated, afterwords while my penis was still going down I began to jelq, using an overhand grip, pretty tight too. I was doing kegels the entire time too. I jelqed for about two minutes and stopped, there was no discomfort or pain or anything. My girlfriend began masturbating for me to watch, this aroused me but my erection was limp and flimsy and I assumed it was due to exhaustion so I didn't worry. The next morning I woke up without morning wood, which I normally always have. My penis was throbbing and the head had a needle like sensation in it, I posted here at PEGym in total shock and panic mode, everyone told me that my injury was due to bad practice and that I need to give it time to rest. I have't touched it since, I don't plan to for a while and I have no problem letting it do its thing for as long as it takes, however there are some things that concern me.

About 5 years ago when I was 18 I was living with a different GF and when I came home she was telling me about something called jelqing she found on the internet, she said all I had to do was wrap a hot towel around it and then pull on it 80-200 times a day for a couple months and that it would make it bigger. I asked her if this was something she wanted and she urged me to do it, even writing "DO YOUR EXERCISES" on our bathroom mirror. So being the dummy I am, I listened to her without doing anymore of my own research, I did it for about two weeks and one day while doing it in the shower I felt a POP in my head and my penis just went extremely limp. Afterwords she tried to coax it out by giving me oral but nothing worked. For months later I couldn't maintain an erection and had little to no sensitivity in my penis. Over the next couple years things got better, but my penis has never been the same, its dark, like as if it had been to a tanning bed, and there are a lot of visible veins in it. My erections came back though, and my sex life with my fiance now has been extraordinary. Up until now.

Basically Im worried that my recent injury is going to stack on the old one, the pain in my head has subsided and my penis no longer feels sore, however my PC muscle is in a constant state of tension. It feels like Im flexing and holding it all day but Im not at all. Im suffering from hardflaccid and few other things that are worrying me. My flaccid penis is REALLY long, almost as long as it would be if I had an erection, and my testicles are all coiled up as if I had jumped in ice water. When I wake up, I don't have morning wood but my penis is kind of leaning to the left and slumped over.

Im just here for some advice, thoughts, and to chart my "healing" and make awareness so other people don't make the same mistakes I did. Everyone on this forum seem very supportive of one another and its so encouraging. Thanks to everyone so far who have provided me with peace of mind and good advice.

jonasje1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank god. a couple of months ago i started jelqing with about an hour of research, glad i didnt pop my top

Pe_newbie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thank god. a couple of months ago i started jelqing with about an hour of research, glad i didnt pop my top

Really read through the safety first man, take it slow and be nice to your little guy.

Pe_newbie

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So just an update, I just got home from 2 weeks away from my fiancé, immediately upon seeing her I got an erection, about 60% EQ. She begged and begged for sex and I reluctantly gave in, thinking because I could get an erection that it would be ok. However I couldn't stay hard, and like I said my EQ was very poor. Since intercourse my penis had a dull sensation in the left side and if I try to kegel it feels like I can't make it jump up all the way, like there's resistance. Also I noticed my penis is kind of cold throughout the day. I told her what I had done to it and that it wasn't a good idea that I have sex so from now on I'm going to abstain. Based on this information should I seek medical help or continue to give it time and see?