Newbie college student wants to say hi.

crsdnc

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi all. I wanted to introduce myself for quite sometime now but didn't really knew what to say. I'm almost 20 years old. First time I started learning and reading about Pe, techniques and devices was about 3 years ago.

The main problem I have is commitment but writing this is actually the first step on overcoming it, I hope.

Last edited:

sidneycrosby

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
For starters, Welcome!
What are you attending college for?
Have you read the newbie threads? If not click the START HERE! that can be found in the upper left corner from anywhere in the forum.
Pick a starter program and CONDITION YOURSELF. Start low and work your way up in intensity over a few weeks. Without proper conditioning an injury is very easy to come by. PE is a marathon not a sprint. There is no easy way. Being overzealous is easy street to injury town; a lot of guys claim through personal trial that less is more.
Watch your PI's and use them to guide you to growth. Starting a progress log and updating it daily can be very helpful to you. It can become a part of your routine and you will thank yourself for it when things get a little off-track after having such a good run.
Don't be afraid to post threads and ask questions. Reading the wealth of knowledge on this site will help you a lot.
Train smart, stay safe.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey crsdnc!

Welcome to the Gym.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and the rest do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

I am not that familiar with water pumping; however, I have gained over an inch of girth using a very aggressive air pumping routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum :)

If your EQ is high enough you can focus on girth only for a period to isolate and accelerate gains in that area.