• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Newb here

LittleWing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys Im new obviously. New to the forum and PE my currnet length is 5in:( and girth is 5.25in I would like to reach 6in length and 6.75in girth with in the year. What would be the best routine to do so? Also Im about 50lbs heavier than I would like to be currently 250 would like to weight 200. I do have a bigger frame and look goofy if Im lighter than that. Can I make gains just by losing the weight? Ive heard you could but I dont know if theres any truth to that. Im new to this so Im worried about hurting myself so if anyone could set me up with a routine, and point me in the right direction tecnique wise that would be awosome. I would like to get started asap.

Last edited:

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score

LittleWing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I dont have much fat padding maybe like an inch or so I carry most of my weight in my torso and thighs. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for gettin started I cant wait to get going with it.

Last edited:

Sirloin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the Gym! Yes it is true that the more weight you loose will reduce the overall amount of your fat pad that you have, in turn revealing more of your penis, it is approximated that you gain roughly an inch back in length for every 35 pounds of weight you loose.. I hope this helps, good luck!

LittleWing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks guys do you think my goal of 6in length and 6.75in girth is reasonable for with in a year with pe and weight loss or alittle far fetched. How does the routine effect masterbation or sex I mean how long after pe should I wait to do either w/o hurting myself a day, 2 days???

Last edited:

Sirloin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would say you could get close to or possibly acheive your length goal with a good weight loss and consistency, as for your girth goal, that is a huge increase, may take a very very long time to acheive such a goal, if possible.

LittleWing

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I do want more length as Iam lacking but would like to focus more on girth what kind of exercises should I do. Im not concerned with haveing a huge unit as of now I just want to be more in the average range and boost my confidence, then Ill decide if I want to go farther from there. Also instead of towel wraping can I do the exercises in the shower with a hot water warm up and constant hot water? Then hot water for the warm down? I plan on doing the 90 day beginners pe.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I do want more length as Iam lacking but would like to focus more on girth what kind of exercises should I do. Im not concerned with haveing a huge unit as of now I just want to be more in the average range and boost my confidence, then Ill decide if I want to go farther from there. Also instead of towel wraping can I do the exercises in the shower with a hot water warm up and constant hot water? Then hot water for the warm down? I plan on doing the 90 day beginners pe.
Some guys do shower warming. I find it difficult due to time constraints. I personally like to warm up/down for at least 10 minutes. A rice sock is what alot of guys use.
After you finish JP's 90 day, you should be conditioned enough for the more advanced exercises. There are some great girth workouts here on the gym.

Almost Six

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Erm, before i started this PE stuff (not long ago) to expose more shaft i trimmed my pubes and still do. You could gain an instant cm if you dont do that already.

Everyone here is awesome and after a week i had some gains. Measure it according to the Bone Press. I measured it wrong when i signed up as i thought i was almost 6" but actually a little more. Do the measuring asap. From browzing through the forums it seems quite important and the ruler doesn't lie!!!

Good luck

hhorner50

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The length goal is definitely attainable for you with a dedicated routine. However, girth would take a very, very long time. I would probably also consider why you would want so much girth, many girls start having trouble at 6" girth. 5.5" would be more than enough, really.