New volunteer.

zlatan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello! I am 18 years old and i have a big desire to increase my flaccid and erect lenght, but mostly grith. I think to start tomorrow after gym because workouts release hgh(i also bought aakg). I will start with some really easy routine for beginning but i have a bit of a problem. I have tried to jelq before, but whenever i start streching, my flaccid bends like a bringe upside down and then when i start to do wet jelqs i get erection so fast that i cant do more than 10 jelqs and cant make a good pe workout. If someone know a decision for my problem, would be glad to hear it!
Thanks for your time!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Give it time to get used to things and welcome to the gym.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Sent you a PM, please respond to it, thanks.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Zlatan!

Welcome to the Gym.

I recommend you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/introduce-yourself/beginne...cess-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely

zlatan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the introduction but the page is not found.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score