New to this stuff

tzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this sort of stuff and thought I'd investigate some exercises!

I'm starting at a decent length and girth and I'm wanting to add a little more flaccid length and maybe a little onto erect length and girth.

I already take a good vitamin regimen for my balls, but I've never done anything for my dick! I'm a little nervous though because I've heard of people who've messed up their dick while jelqing.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey tzee!

Welcome to the Gym.

I recommend you read through https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginn...fore-you-post-maximize-your-success-here.html Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans. Grip your penis below the glans when stretching and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel tension on your shaft.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ojnes.j

Don't forget to take good beginning measurements and photos so you have a solid base line to compare your future gains to

Last edited:

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Tour concern about the possibility of injury is a good thing, safety should always come first with PE. PE is safe as long as it is done correctly. The ones who do injure their self are usually exercising too aggressively in hopes of achieving fast results. It takes time and patience.

Are Penis Enlargement Exercises Safe?

Safety First!

Fast Penis Enlargement - There Isn't such A Thing

As not2big said, the place you should begin is in the START HERE! in the navigation bar at the top of the page. That's where you will find all the information to get you started safely and effectively. If there is anything that you don't understand don't hesitate to ask, the members here are very helpful.

good luck.

tzee

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Alright, thank you guys for the welcome! I'll be checking out all the beginner stuff and hopefully starting it soon!

GettinBig1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Check out the START HERE tab and pick a starting program. JP90 is one a lot of people, including myself, started on. There are some exercises that focus more on flaccid length, but I would condition yourself first.

KMWylie

TheBiohacker Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to PEGym, tzee!

As with any exercise, if you don't do the exercises properly, overdo it, and/or don't listen to your body cues, there is potential for injury.

Be sure to check out our video guide. [h=1]Penis Exercise Video Guide[/h]
You'll see instructional videos on all the most popular exercises, to help ensure you're doing them correctly.

Let us know if you have any questions! And, check in often!