New to PEing

shytsidun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
new

new

I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?

Yes it is . Probably because of too much , too soon . One of the things you'll learn , is to take it slowly till your dick gets conditioned . I use my wood as a way to see if I'm overworking . It's difficult , but let it be a few days and you'll be fine .

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
When in doubt, back off and slow down. This is not a race. You are only 52: there is plenty of time to get it right!

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey shy welcome, how long have you been doing pe couple of days? a week?

shytsidun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I started with 4 days last week and stopped. I'm sure I overworked my unit.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
loseing morning wood with in the first couple of weeks is pretty common, if it were me i would continue with pe for another week or so and then take it from there the same thing happend to me and i keep going and made progress this might not be the case for every1 just my opionion good luck;)