• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

New to PEing

shytsidun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?

maelsukr

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
new

new

I am 52 and just started PEing. I had to take a break because I think I overworked my unit. I wasnt getting my usual morning wood. I also noticed it has become more difficult to get aroused. Is this normal?

Yes it is . Probably because of too much , too soon . One of the things you'll learn , is to take it slowly till your dick gets conditioned . I use my wood as a way to see if I'm overworking . It's difficult , but let it be a few days and you'll be fine .

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
When in doubt, back off and slow down. This is not a race. You are only 52: there is plenty of time to get it right!

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey shy welcome, how long have you been doing pe couple of days? a week?

shytsidun

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I started with 4 days last week and stopped. I'm sure I overworked my unit.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
loseing morning wood with in the first couple of weeks is pretty common, if it were me i would continue with pe for another week or so and then take it from there the same thing happend to me and i keep going and made progress this might not be the case for every1 just my opionion good luck;)