• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

New to forum. Glad to be here though.

jcar906

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
l

Last edited:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hello my name is Jason and I'm new to this forum. Actually, I'm somewhat new to the entire forum scene in general so I'm hoping that there is some good information exchange on this forum. I will be honest, I am a bit skeptical about the concept of penis enlargement, but ever since a read a review about "M*****s of S*ze," I thought maybe there are ways to enlarge your penis through exercises. I would like it to be known that I am overweight, I'm in the process of losing weight through changing my lifestyle, so I understand that my penis does appear to be smaller that is, but I'm assuming that I'm still somewhat, "average." So I'm going to end this thread with some random information. My favorite band is Rammstein, though I am big into the Neue Deutsche Harte music scene, which is sometimes looked at as strange because of my skin color. I'm in the process of learning German. I live in North Carolina at the moment, though I'm from Washington State and I will be moving back soon. So I guess that's it.

P.S. I apologize for any run on sentences and comma splits, I tend to type like that.

Well do a lot of reading and enjoy the forum welcome to the gym!

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And a pat on the back for trying to get healthy and lose some weight.

Look forward a year or so and see yourself with a big dick and a body that you can feel proud of.

hardcore

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
welcome jason good luck on your journey not only in pe ;)

jcar906

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Than you all for your greetings.