• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

New thoughts about Firm Flaccid cause

M

Mastrp8

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Ok I just realized what firm flaccid most likely is. When you work out your arm it gets bigger right. When you flex it it is rock hard. However if you work out a lot your muscles will remain hard even when not flexed because theres more mass squeezed into relatively the same amount of skin. Maybe a hard flaccid is just that your penis is growing but the tunica has not caught up yet. It seems as I look back in my child hood the times before my penis hit a growth spurt my flaccid penis was a little firm. Guys I really dont think the firm flaccid thing is that big a deal because mine was firm today (still bendable not as hard as an erection...maybe this isn't a real firm flaccid IDK) but I was able to achieve a great erection by myself without my girlfriend being there to help. Also it seems that alot of people get worried about this around winter time. Isn't your penis supposed to get firm and shrunk when its cold outside??

M

Mastrp8

Unreg/Unconfirmed
and plus the whole point of PE is to toughen up the cells and make them harder. The firm flaccid is just a result of those harder larger cells contracting together because they are cold, you are stressed, or you just got done excercising. What are you guys thoughts on this?