• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

New routine.. Thoughts?

Supernatural

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So below is my routine that I am interested in trying. If anyone has any insight or words of wisdom
It is appreciated.

I have been conditioning since February of this year. I just started using the phallosan two weeks ago at 8-16 hours a day, depending if I wear it at bed. 8 hours minimum.

I was going to incorporate the bib starter hanger, then monty's golf weights during the day.
I would be Hanging for 40 minutes a day, of 2 twenty minute sets. Using 2.5lb plate to start. Light Jelqing for 10 minutes in between sets.

With hanging I could do it with montys bungee cord..SO or SU, or A bib hanger and do BTC, or SD.

Montys golf weights - 2-4 stealth rings
Starter bib hanger - 2.5lb weight/2 sets of 20
Phallosan during sleep - 6-8 hours

Currently.. 3.5-4" flaccid length, and 3.75 flaccid girth.

NBPEL - 6"x 4.75
Goal 7-7.5 x 5.5

I also have air clamp on stand by for when I focus on girth work.

Any help is appreciated very much.

texastravis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dont know a whole lot about hanging but I am a fan of slowly increasing reps/times/intensity to facilitate growth, otherwise you wind up plateauing too early. It looks like to me you are jumping intensity pretty quickly (40 min of hanging and 16 hours in phallosan) Detailed measurements & log can tell you if your exercises are productive and when to increase intensity. Have you been keeping a log? Did you gain and plateau?

Personally, stick with what you been doing and add the phallosan while you sleep. Record everything and see if your gaining. If your not gaining or stop gaining later, then add in some low intensity hanging and repeat... increasing times and intensity.

This is my opinion. Hope it helps you.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
If you have been doing PE regularly since February, then you should be well conditioned. I would recommend that you try only one new exercise a t a time. You want to find what is going to work and what doesn't. Overworking it will not do you much good either. Hanging is a good option that you could explore and it looks like you are going to take a good and safe approach to it. There are many members here that can help you with that. I would give the Phallosan a chance first or drop it and start hanging. Just don't try and do everything at once.

Supernatural

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, I thinknim going to get a BIB hanger, and bungee cord to do SO hanging. Start adding that with the phallosan for 8 hours a day and see what's up in two months.

Does anyone know which BIB is ideal for 4inchx3.75" flaccid? The starter?