New member looking for some advice.

eagerbeaver319

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my sencond day looking at this website and im really amazed that a resource like this escaped me for so long, I cant believe all these resources and information are available to anyone for Free, basically i'd like to say thanks to all the admin's, moderators and founders of this site, from what i've read in the forums you've changed alot of lives. so back to the reason for this post, Im fairly satisfied with myself as a man in terms of size and girth, but i believe that an increase in size both flaccid, and erect, as well as additional girth would make me feel more confident and happy about my penis health and size. Im extremely confused by alot of the abbreviations for size, how to begin a beginner's exercise routine. If anyone knows of any good routines with concrete cemented gains, regardless of time id love the advice. my very rudementary measurements are.... bone pressed erect length 5.5', girth length 4.5'. My goal is to reach 7' erect length and 5.5 girth. how can i begin my journey in P.E. im especially interested in the Jon Pop 90 day beginners routine btw =) thanks again for the help and advice.

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Albert

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Eagerbeaver. I agree with all your comments about this website. I am about 4 weeks in (only 1 week on this site) but my measurements and ambitions arec similar to yours. Please take things easily and do not expect too much length gain immediately but I have noticed an Erect Girth mid-shaft measurement increase from 4.75" to 5.5" over this 4 week period.

luweesz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
well hey eagerbeaver, i was amazed by your size right now (7") but it seems these exercises demand a lot of effort and patience... you can do it!