• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

new member here

quasar

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I am a new very skeptical member here and am looking forward to chatting and hopefully... though again I am skeptical would like to get some gains for my little man. I am in a long term relationship and although my girlfriend doesn't complain about my size I am curious as hell about PE and the possibility of enlarging my dick. Would mainly be for my own ego and self esteem and of course if PE resulted in my girls orgasms being a bit more intense and a bit more frequent that is all good and well too. I am current a ROCKHARD 6 inches but sadly most 90% or so boners are between 5.5 and 6 inches. Girth I seem to fair ok as its solidly over 5 inches and even closer to 5.5 on a very good day. As for my goals Id be damn happy if I could hit 6.5 inches in length and ultimately id be happy with maybe at 7 inches if all of this actually works without causing damage to my member.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well, noting wrong with the 90%. Sounds like you want this for yourself and that is the correct attitude to have. Read, read, read all you can on the subject. Welcome to the gym!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome Q, you should get onto the jp 90 day beginer routine and see how it goes.