New kid on the block

GainsWillCome

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello.

I've been reading and lurking in and out for a few years (currently 29yo).

2 1/2 - 3 months ago I bought the hydromax7 and I use it quiet alot. For me it has helped quiet alot with EQ, I like the fact my member doesn't feel really fatigued after using it. BUT the results don't feel exactly "permanent" regarding length or girth though the EQ contribution has been enough to justify using it in my mind. I do feel though that my use of the BM, light jelqing and light pelvic floor exercises are on the casual side and not structured enough, more a kind of do when I can scenario.

Which has lead me to why I've joined. I'd like to commit to a strict routine involving the BM for girth and I do plan on investing in an extender in the near future which i plan on wearing throughout the day for length. Included with the BM was a kind of crude measuring tape attached to the neck strap which I've used to get a pretty rough measurement on my BPEL and EG which are as follows, please keep in mind these are pretty rough measurements (+/- .25")
BPEL 6.75.
Girth erect is 6" at the base.

I know the generic advice is the jp90 routine which is given for a reason but I do want to include the BM and in future months the extender, which will more then likely be the phallosan forte as I do have quiet a strong upward bend.

I'm ready to dive in more seriously now and I'm welcoming to any and all advice, There's a wealth of knowledge through the forums and through the people in it so thanks in advance.

(Sorry for any poor grammar)

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome and your grammar is fine!

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey new kid!

Welcome to the Gym

As you are aware, it is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

You can include pumping and extending; however, take your time building up to conditioned levels.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .

Reactions: pump4girth

GainsWillCome

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Reactions: Big Al

GainsWillCome

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey new kid!

Welcome to the Gym

As you are aware, it is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

You can include pumping and extending; however, take your time building up to conditioned levels.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors .
Thanks for the welcome.

I feel I'm to vigorous with my jelqing technique and stretching.

Also, I can be a bit to liberal with the BM reading through big ALs Program i didn't adequately condition myself.

I appreciate your advice.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thank you for the reference.

I will take base measurements after a few rest days. I will also take some pictures and measurements and start your program from week 1 through to week 4.

Edit: Do you recommend jelqing in amoung this? Between pumps, before or after?
Glad to help!

For now, you can test pumping on its own to see how it affects you.