New here, want to target girth

unknown50

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have above average length but only average girth. I'm just starting out, never done anything like this before. I really don't care about length gain. Should I still just do the JP90, or can I modify it in any way to target girth?

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
If you're after girth only, focus on girth-specific exercises like the Squeeze. A stamina routine to make sure your EQ is maximized (which is even more important for girth gains) will be essential.

Since you have no training experience of note, Please Read First.

Reactions: andrewW0210

unknown50

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks - this seems kind of advanced. Are there any conditioning routines I should start with first? Also, any particular stretches/warmups/warmdowns involved with the squeeze?

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Unknown!

Welcome to TBH.

it is always recommended to start with a Beginners routine (doesn’t have to be the JP 90 )and continue with it for 90 days to condition your dick for more intensive work. When jelqing do not squeeze too hard just enough to feel blood moving up your shaft towards the head. When stretching, hold your shaft just below the head and pull just enough to feel a slight strain.

Once you have conditioned your dick, you should look into pumping located in the devices forum. Don’t forget to take good starting pictures of your dick so you have a base line to compare your progress to.

Good luck in reaching your PE goals.

unknown50

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Thanks - this seems kind of advanced. Are there any conditioning routines I should start with first? Also, any particular stretches/warmups/warmdowns involved with the squeeze?
Glad to help!

There are basic routines but they target a broader aspect of development (to include length).

If the reps are low enough and you're gentle enough, you should be OK following the above routine. That being said, if your EQ is unsatisfactory then engaging in a Stamina Only regimen for a few weeks would be in order.

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Unknown!

Welcome to TBH.

it is always recommended to start with a Beginners routine (doesn’t have to be the JP 90 )and continue with it for 90 days to condition your dick for more intensive work. When jelqing do not squeeze too hard just enough to feel blood moving up your shaft towards the head. When stretching, hold your shaft just below the head and pull just enough to feel a slight strain.

Once you have conditioned your dick, you should look into pumping located in the devices forum. Don’t forget to take good starting pictures of your dick so you have a base line to compare your progress to.

Good luck in reaching your PE goals.
Hey what did you do for your girth gains?

Reactions: Party