New guy on site

mkek1201

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello my name is Ellis. Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. Just started on 8 March 2017 and have never posted anything before but I felt I needed to this time. I'm 59 and retired military. Active sexually up to the last three years. I have noticed a decrease in stamina and abilitybto reach an erection. Always was subconscious of smaller than normal penis size. I'm 5.018 erect length and 4.075 girth. Looking forward to success of program.

proactive

Senior Member, Member of the Month ? 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi ellis,

you're in the right place if you want to achieve sexual health and a bigger unit.

i encourage you to check into the start here tab at the top of the page. there is a lot of helpful information there.

take some good starting measurements, and start a log to track your progress.

it's a journey, enjoy!

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the gym!

What routine have you started off with? For your circumstanses I would recommend that you start with Big A's The Basic Training Penis Enlargement, Male Enhancement, and Stamina Routine

One of the first results that many see when starting out with a PE routine is improved EQ. Also include a good kegel(Kegel Exercises) routine to help strengthen the pelvic floor. Jelqing is also good to help promote good blood flow.

There is a lot of essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively in the START HERE! link at the top left of the page. Do plenty of reading, ask questions, join in and enjoy.

mkek1201

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you all for responding. I have been researching all the excellent info on this site and have state with the big Al beginners program as suggested. Have been on it since the 8th and can tell an improvement already in my EC and overall self confidence. In looking forward to seeing further results and appreciate all the advice and encouragement. This a truly insightful site and I appreciate it

mkek1201

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thank you all for responding. I have been researching all the excellent info on this site and have state with the big Al beginners program as suggested. Have been on it since the 8th and can tell an improvement already in my EC and overall self confidence. In looking forward to seeing further results and appreciate all the advice and encouragement. This a truly insightful site and I appreciate it

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

If you've recently experienced a shift in physical activity (which often happens with retirees from active occupations) your EQ can take a serious negative hit. It
s vital you make sure to engage in regular physical activity to maintain your health- as well as your EQ.