New girl here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm a 29 year old girl, really curious about premature ejaculation. I kind of find it quite arousing recently and have discovered men training to get better from it and wanted to be part of the conversation. And I believe premature orgasms in woman is the secret to great sex!

I'm single and sexually experienced, and have had a wide range of partners, and enjoy a wide range of kinks and the like.

I also find the idea of men trying to enlarge their wangs quite fascinating!

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes welcome to the forum. Nice to have a female viewpoint for a change!!

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, happy to be hear

If you guys want my view on something in particular let me know. I'm a fairly open woman.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. How did you find us?

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Through a friend who practices enlargement and had PE. I'm quite knowledgeable about the pelvic floor from a woman's side and we got to talking about it as he was practicing kegels. He eventually mentioned this community.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Through a friend who practices enlargement and had PE. I'm quite knowledgeable about the pelvic floor from a woman's side and we got to talking about it as he was practicing kegels. He eventually mentioned this community.

Cool :cool:

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Interesting you told a different story last time you were here. What should we make of this?

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do see that in her first post she mentioned that she was not going to name her hubs so it is possible that the word friend was used just for that purpose.

mistergeorge

Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
I do see that in her first post she mentioned that she was not going to name her hubs so it is possible that the word friend was used just for that purpose.
My bad. Sorry.

Reactions: Party

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm quite knowledgeable about the pelvic floor from a woman's side and we got to talking about it as he was practicing kegels.
It must be fun to be a woman and have myriad products marketed to you for the PFM training. What do you do to train your floor if you dont mind me asking?

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do apologize. I'm no longer with my ex and it was a bad breakup fairly harsh on me which prompted me to delete my account. That's why I wanted a new one.

Reactions: BigO

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
It must be fun to be a woman and have myriad products marketed to you for the PFM training. What do you do to train your floor if you dont mind me asking?
Yes. And shockingly all those products work wonders! I've used all types kegel balls. Weighted ones. Biofeedback training devices that let you play games. Right now I'm focused on pompoir for training

watersnake

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes. And shockingly all those products work wonders! I've used all types kegel balls. Weighted ones. Biofeedback training devices that let you play games. Right now I'm focused on pompoir for training
The Kegel Bell seems like a great product, maybe with such a device you will be holding up 45lb plates in just a matter of time.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome back.

CrazyNiceWhiteGirl

Banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Kegel Bell seems like a great product, maybe with such a device you will be holding up 45lb plates in just a matter of time.
Some resistance is good. But wow 45 lb. I try to focus on isolating the individual muscles and rhythmically contracting them.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Knowledgeable about PE because you have a dick, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.