New and want to start

ekiboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Greetings all PEGYMers

I have been going through various posts here and though not truly new to PE but haven't been serous with it.
I could remember doing some basic stretching and wet jelqing in 2018, then I used to be a bit more than 13cm (always have been small) but after doing it (wasn't consistent and never did any warm up or warm down) I was shocked to notice that I added 1cm+.

Sometimes I did it once or twice a week and not more than 3-5 mins exercise but stopped same year 2018. Though I noticed that my glands were a bit bigger but never measured until last year November I measured and realized I am not 5.7X4.7 inches on a normal erection but approximately 6.0X5.0 inches on a good erection.

Please I would love to achieve this goal
Current: 5.7" BPEL X 4.7" MEG
Goal: 7.0"BPEL X 5.5"MEG
Ultimate Goall (My dream) 7.5'BPEL X 6.0'PEL

I seriously need your help on what to do, am a college student(23yrs old) and can't dedicate too much time on this but can't stand the shame whenever I remember when one of the girls I was with mocked me by saying I am too small.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Welcome to the forum!

Your erect size is slightly larger than average. Have you considered the female in question was out to hurt your feelings?

Please START HERE!

ekiboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Your erect size is slightly larger than average. Have you considered the female in question was out to hurt your feelings?

Please START HERE!

I don't think she said that to hurt my feelings, In fact we were more like partners except the sex aspect which we were supposed to have before she told me that.
She wasn't impressed about my size but still wanted me around. I couldn't take it. had to dump her and I don't think I will have sex with any girl until am at least 6.25"-6.5"BPEL & 5"MEG

LittleBoyBlue2

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will help you. I had a girl tell me that one of her last partners was better than me. (Not out of spite or anything. I asked because I wanted to improve our sex and asked for criticism.) I asked if it was a size difference and she said he was actually a decent bit smaller than me. ( Im currently 6.75" x 5.5 BPELxBEG) So, i wouldn't worry about that your size. I think feeling confident in yourself and understanding that you can fully satisfy someone with what you're starting with is important. Then with PE, anything you gain will just be a bonus! (I'm 21 and college student as well though, so i completely understand your feelings man. I mean I'm here too lmao)

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't let these girls tell you who you are based on the size of
your penis! Penis enlargement/enhancement is an excellent
activity if you are doing it for your own self improvement. Here is my motto: Never, ever, ever, ask your bed partner to compare you to their previous partners: neither your love-making skills nor the size of your manhood. My tongue always worked best for me. :biggrin1:

ekiboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this will help you. I had a girl tell me that one of her last partners was better than me. (Not out of spite or anything. I asked because I wanted to improve our sex and asked for criticism.) I asked if it was a size difference and she said he was actually a decent bit smaller than me. ( Im currently 6.75" x 5.5 BPELxBEG) So, i wouldn't worry about that your size. I think feeling confident in yourself and understanding that you can fully satisfy someone with what you're starting with is important. Then with PE, anything you gain will just be a bonus! (I'm 21 and college student as well though, so i completely understand your feelings man. I mean I'm here too lmao)

Thanks man.
I will try build more confidence, and to be honest it pains me a lot that I have been offered sex many times by several girls here but always fail to comply.

ekiboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Don't let these girls tell you who you are based on the size of
your penis! Penis enlargement/enhancement is an excellent
activity if you are doing it for your own self improvement. Here is my motto: Never, ever, ever, ask your bed partner to compare you to their previous partners: neither your love-making skills nor the size of your manhood. My tongue always worked best for me. :biggrin1:

Great results you got here. And thanks for the advice. I will just start off and be confident.

ekiboy

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
6 inches is big

Wow! First time am seeing this.
I don't think am that small until I was told straight.

In most cases during sex am always at 6" but will be starting PE to gain more.
I don't mind gaining
0.5"bpelx0.5"meg within a year but would be more than happy gaining more.