• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

New and in need of some wisdom

ThisIsWhereItEnds

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, I'm super new here and overwhelmed, I guess I'll get right into it. I am in good health, have no issues in bed, and am decently ok with my size and quality (7 X 5.6). I have always been confident in myself and sure of my abilities, until one day an ex decided to tear my heart out and call me "small and not as good as her ex before me" still stings a bit and really put a hole in my soul, now I feel like I am small at times. My current girlfriend of 1 year says I'm the perfect size and that she loves how fat little man is, and she always seems fully satisfied, but I want to be the best of me I can be, for us both, I just want our sex life to always be happy and healthy and for me to be more secure. My insecurity creeps in at times, and I feel down, I want to overcome it, and all of the amazing stories on here give me such motivation, I want to feel like I'm not average or small. I'm on week 3 of JP90, and already feel like my quality is up, though, I'm more sensitive to the touch. I really want to meet my goal (8X6.5) and not have this new sensitivity I've developed, I want to join the ranks of the success stories here. I feel that my goal will fix this insecure BS I'm struggling with. I look very much forward to interacting with everyone here, I'll take any words of wisdom and encouragement you can give, and I'll do the same back!

Thanks for reading

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Welcome, if you can learn to dismiss/laugh off/give little credit, to insults from any other human, your life will much richer. If you have kids someday, teach them that also.

Meanwhile, enjoy the forum, bring donuts or cookies, you'll be very popular !

newbeginning

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen, I'm super new here and overwhelmed, I guess I'll get right into it. I am in good health, have no issues in bed, and am decently ok with my size and quality (7 X 5.6). I have always been confident in myself and sure of my abilities, until one day an ex decided to tear my heart out and call me "small and not as good as her ex before me" still stings a bit and really put a hole in my soul, now I feel like I am small at times. My current girlfriend of 1 year says I'm the perfect size and that she loves how fat little man is, and she always seems fully satisfied, but I want to be the best of me I can be, for us both, I just want our sex life to always be happy and healthy and for me to be more secure. My insecurity creeps in at times, and I feel down, I want to overcome it, and all of the amazing stories on here give me such motivation, I want to feel like I'm not average or small. I'm on week 3 of JP90, and already feel like my quality is up, though, I'm more sensitive to the touch. I really want to meet my goal (8X6.5) and not have this new sensitivity I've developed, I want to join the ranks of the success stories here. I feel that my goal will fix this insecure BS I'm struggling with. I look very much forward to interacting with everyone here, I'll take any words of wisdom and encouragement you can give, and I'll do the same back!

Thanks for reading

7x5.6 is certainly not small. Are you 7 bpel? Truth could be that your girth is making your penis look shorter than it really is because you got great girth (optical illusion). I wouldn't worry about what your ex says, just laugh at her. Shes just trying to hurt you, and women know that mens biggest insecurity will always be their penises.

ThisIsWhereItEnds

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
That's my size just erect, nothing special done, just any time it's hard that I've checked, it stays consistent. Not pressing hard on my public bone or anything, just measuring.

I appreciate what you two said, I do need to not let it get to me, but damn it does. Plus current GF told me about her ex being too big and all that, hints why she says mines great, still, that hits me too. The male ego is a strange thing, though this womans is much more confusing to me lol.

7x5.6 is certainly not small. Are you 7 bpel? Truth could be that your girth is making your penis look shorter than it really is because you got great girth (optical illusion). I wouldn't worry about what your ex says, just laugh at her. Shes just trying to hurt you, and women know that mens biggest insecurity will always be their penises.