Need some help

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing PE since April and have done decent gains which were made in the first two months. Went from 6.6 BPEL to 7.1 BPEL with slight increase in girth to 5.6.

I backed off PE for the last month due to work related issues, but now I'm back at it. My gains seemed to have cemented, but I've been stuck at 7.1 BPEL since June. That ensure meant is at an EQ of 10.

My current routine is approx. 12-13 mins of stretching (30 secs each) and 150-160 jelqs. I really want more length, shooting for 8.0 BPEL, but would take 7.5 BPEL.

Since I've plateaued, I was considering 1) increasing the intensity of stretches - I can really feel the stretch when I do this - but stay at 12-13 mins and, 2) reduce my EQ from 60-70% to 40% for length.

I do exercises 2 days on, 1 on for a total of 4 times per week.

I'd be happy to gain .25" over the next 90 days. Do you think this will work ?

fatboner

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiplains
In my experience .25 in 90 days is a lot to ask for. Gains can come fast or slow. Commitment and patience are required.

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Well, I would say start hanging. If not, buy a heating pad from Amazon.com for $15. It really makes your dick noticeably easier to stretch.

habban

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Which kind of stretching exercises are you doing currently?
Maybe i have some stretching exercises you can try before you up the intensity.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
When I plateaued, I started using an extender and have increased EL bu almost an inch; albeit, it took several years.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
12 - 15 minutes of stretching isn't much. Start increasing time and intensity to kick start your length gains again. Work your way up to about 30 minutes or more. As far as jelqing goes stick with the lower erection levels to focus on length.

Hiplainsdrifter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
12 - 15 minutes of stretching isn't much. Start increasing time and intensity to kick start your length gains again. Work your way up to about 30 minutes or more. As far as jelqing goes stick with the lower erection levels to focus on length.

How much would you recommend ? I generally hold each stretch for 30 secs and go in all directions. But mostly pull straight down and hold from just below the glans. I use quite a bit of pressure.

I must be doing do thing right, though, because , after doing my PE exercises, my EL increase from 6.8 to 7.1.