• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Need some advice

sanhy858

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new to PE and am going on 32 of age, and I am only measured at 4.1 inch and will really like to target for a 6 inch.

Is there still hope / possible for me to make such gains?

Which routine should I begin with?

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym!

Go to the START HERE! at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need, as well as some beginner routines, to get you started off safely and effectively. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular routine that many have started off with. Dedication, consistency and patience will be key to your success. PE works but it takes time.

Make sure you are measuring correctly, the stats you see here are BPEL.

Measuring

sanhy858

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym!

Go to the START HERE! at the top left of the page and do plenty of reading. In there you will find all of the essential information you will need, as well as some beginner routines, to get you started off safely and effectively. The JP90(JonPop-Intense Beginner Routine) is a popular routine that many have started off with. Dedication, consistency and patience will be key to your success. PE works but it takes time.

Make sure you are measuring correctly, the stats you see here are BPEL.

Measuring

Thanks Bro!I will check them out!:)

Are there any guys in here who had the same length? Will love to hear your experiences.