Need some advice from experienced vets!!!

Jrich44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Can some of you guys that are PE vets take a look at my routine and tell me should I continue what I'm doing for a while or add some more advanced techniques. I also am thinking about adding the bathmate consistently. Any thoughts?? Here is what I've done so far:

Stretching 10
Jelq 101
Rest 0
Stretching 30
Jelq 10
Rest 0
Jelq 101
Stretching 30
Jelq 101
Stretching 10
Jelq 202
Rest 0
Jelq 202
Stretching 30
Jelq 101
Rest 0
Stretching 10
Stretching 30
Jelq 202
Rest 0
Stretching 10
Jelq 250
Stretching 10
Jelq 101

These are the exercises I've done during my first 2 and a half weeks. The number to the right represents the amount of time or the number of reps. Stretching is done in all directions...down, out, up and left, right, middle. Jelqs are a combination of regular and V jelqs.

Thanks guys.

marrah101

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not an expert but ill tell you that the way you laid out your routine is confusing and I dont get it at all. That is probably why you have no replies. I'm telling you this because I have posted some confusing threads and got no response and when I reposted them in a better way, I got more comments.
But...
To me, it looks like "Rest 0" implies that you rest for 0 seconds.
Are you stretching for 10 overall seconds between each direction or 10 reps in various directions, held for a certain number of seconds?
And people on here are picky so Id say how many V jelqs AND when you do them. I wish you luck! I havent had much yet.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
This also looks confusing to me. How can you go from jelqing at the required erection level to being completely flaccid for stretching with no rest in between? If you are stretching while semi erect or jelqing flaccid then you are doing it wrong. Do your stretching and jelquing separately.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree it is confusing. I think those are all different days. Is this correct? If all on the same day then you are over working and scaring me.

2 and a half weeks is not long enough to get conditioned. Go to the START HERE button and work a beginner routine for 3 months

Jrich44

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion. Maybe this will clear things up...

Day 1
Stretching 10 minutes
jelq 101 reps

Day 2
Rest 0

Day 3
Stretching 30 Minutes
Jelq 10 Minutes

Day 4
Rest 0

Day 5
Jelq 101 Strokes

Day 6
Stretching 30 Minutes
Jelq 101 Reps

Day 7
Stretching 10 Minutes
Jelq 202 Reps

Day 8
Rest 0

Day 9
Jelq 202 Reps
Stretching 30 Minutes

Day 10
Jelq 101 Reps

And so forth. I know a lot more now a days and I have progressed over the last year to hanging. Unfortunately I havent done any in months. I'm focused on my body at the moment. Thanks for the replies fellas.