need opinions

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hi there, ive been injured from a hanging injury since november of 2019. ive been on a break since then, and it still hurts randomly. i think its a pretty severe injury because when it happened instead of completely stopping i just tried lowering the weight, and i just kept lowering and lowering till it was obvious that wasnt helping. im curious what others think about me trying to hang with an empty mason jar on the end of the hangmans wench. ive gained a half inch since ive been injured and am curious if i could potentially gain more by doing this. but i wanted to ask here before i did, because i wished i had came here sooner when i got that injury.or just stopped.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
No more hanging. My opinion is that you should throw the hangmans wench away. You should not be doing any hanging if you have a persistent pain from hanging in the past. Focus on working out the things you posted in this thread about your depression instead:

Reactions: akaTrex

dadude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
No more hanging. My opinion is that you should throw the hangmans wench away. You should not be doing any hanging if you have a persistent pain from hanging in the past. Focus on working out the things you posted in this thread about your depression instead:

yea, i just got back from grocery shopping and while i was doing that i came to the same realization. its a terrible idea and i wont be doing it.