Need help :(

pirst

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)
I am from Lithuania end I little/small speak English :( so I need help I was looking for information on how to enlarge my penis... Lithuanian language still can not find how to do it.. Lithuania has a small speak about it.. you have a lot of information on how to do it... But I can not understand exactly how everything should be carried out..so maybe someone can help me any more explain how to do it for me to find the appropriate method ... maybe a video or someone who would help me better understand how to do it ...
My penis is realy small so I realy need help... :(

I hope you understand what I wanted to say and I hope you will help me

OkButNotEnought

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Learn better english or get a translator because PE is very complicated

Concerned

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
We understand you fine. You probably aren't understanding the terms like jelqing and helicopter shakes, they probably get warped in translation and get confusing, if you are even making it far enough to get to those types of terms. You truly should not attempt anything if you do not understand it, and only begin PE when you can translate it without confusion, because messing up a key factor could result in injury. Also, you probably wouldn't make much progress unless you completely understood all factors and implications of the details to the exercises.

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm sure we can find a video for this guy to watch that will explain how to exercise properly. We don't need to be rude and tell him to learn english better.

BigAl's MeCoach system has many videos that you can watch. Now, i'm pretty sure you need to pay to have access to these videos, but BigAl works with you personally to increase your size and is better than trying it on your own.
Male Enhancement Coach

check it out if you're interested.

thatguy.com

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There is a video on this site somewhere (sorry cant remember where) that shows how to jelq properly. Also look in the beginners section for "jp90 beginner routine"

Any questions,ask away.more than enough people on this site willing to help :)

Padawan787

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Check out these two routines and do one of them for 3 months, then you can evaluate your progress and either stick with it or modify your routine

PESG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html

JP90: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

The foundation of pretty much any routine is the OK grip jelq and the V-jelq, look at these threads to learn how to do them properly

OK grip jelq: Jelq.wmv - DivShare (credit to Blulite for making the video)

V-jelq: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/17768-how-v-jelq-illustrations.html

Happy PEing!

Last edited: