Need Help!

SAM I AM

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
To: experience PE'rs

I've been a member of thundersplace.com since 2012. I've just started the newbie routine in 2016.
I am now on my seventh week of newbie exercises. Eventually, before I start any advanced exercises, I request to know why the PEGYM does't explain how many set/reps an individual can max out to. I'm curious to know whether a P'ER can continue to increase his sets/ reps in his advanced penis exercises.
Thank you
By SAM I AM

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
There is no set number to the amount of reps/sets that anyone can advance to. How much one can gain, how fast and how they will react to the exercises is very individualistic. We advise that their PI's Physiological Indicators (PI's) should be the guide an individual should use to determine the level, intensity and reps of their routine.

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
There is and never will be a magic number. There isn't even a magic routine that can guarantee gains.
Let me sum it up for you.
PIs tell you whether or not you are overtraining. They don't tell you whether you will gain at all. The lack of any gains in and of itself is a negative PI.
Some people increase intensity (how hard they pull) and reps and use rest days, while others just stretch a lot longer every day and don't focus on intensity (how hard they are pulling).
Seek and you shall find.

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Couldn't we all just wear the same size shoes ?

SAM I AM

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks Everyone:becky:

ArtisticAnarchist

Senior Member, Member of the Month Aug 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score
Personally, as far as jelqing is concerned, I don't count the repetitions. I do 4-5 second jelqs for 10 minutes and focus on the quality of the jelq rather than the quantity. If I were to increase anything in my routine it would be the total duration (after my penis is properly conditioned; +3 months).

I think less is more when it comes to PE because it's a lot more difficult to gauge when you're overtraining your penis, unlike weight lifting when you know immediately what amount of weight or number of reps is too much.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
An example: some men can work up to effectively performing thousands of reps of the jelq in the course of an hour. The key word here is effectively- in that one is able to perform this type of volume without hard and benefit from it.