Need help, insight and advice.

DKgoingfor8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here but been doing this since december 16th/2017. Started with the JP90 and did it for 10 weeks, instead of 12. Then moved on to jelq free routine then now made my own routine focusing mainly on length.

Anyways i have curvature to the left and down (and kind of a swivel lul) its not bad, a lot of puss i crush likes it. But I think this is caused because when i am semi hard and pull my dick my right cc is thicker getting filled up with blood but softish still, while my left is rock hard and tight like a tight string too my body. Even when fully flacid and stretch the right is soft but the left cc seems to be like a string strong cord.

So when im erect and i straighten my dick out(I usually always do before i have sex like when i whip it out and get a bj) im 7 but when i dont and its curved its 6.75 which bothers me.

I made a little progress with the JP90 but after that the gains like of just stopped, and now im doing tension stretches followes by the JP90 but only with 50 jelqs and 30 v jelqs as i want to focus on length first. On the tension stretch i do one down and out and the next rep of stretch i pull under my leg to the right then to the left and alternate. Now it seems like my dick is shrinking so its pissing me off im more like 6.5 now when just chilling.

What could cause loss of length?
And also whats with my left side of my dick it seems very strong and seems like length is going to be impossible to gain do I need to hang and use an ads?

Please let me know what you think, thanks for your time and sorry for writing a novel.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Make your self a favor and buy a penis extender.Remember it produced first to correct penis curves and then they noticed that can extend permanently the penis.So this is what i suggest you.Safe way and mathematicaly prooved you will have gains.

TheZZMan

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2018, PEGym H
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, you can probably start by changing your user name from an exclamative to something more positive. So, my responding by saying "Hey, Fhuku, try this next time" doesn't sound like I am demeaning you.

Regarding the apparent loss of length, know that I lost length when I started. Its kind of like your dick is tensing up getting ready for what is to come. Fear not, it will eventually relax an allow gains to come. It happened to me, sure it will be the same for you. I lost a 1/4" initially and then from there gained an inch. So, keep your head in the right space, don't lose hope, continue on with your training making sure to include rest days and report back as needed.

Glad to have you as part of the community. Start a progress log and keep us posted. The community will help guide you.

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Need to speak in english not text speak.

What are you looking for, an exercise, devise or a user name?

DKgoingfor8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for replying. Sorry i was replying to 8.39. How do i change my username, do I have to make a new account?

And it just seems like the one side of my dick is super tough while the other is like more relaxed and soft (what i percieve as normal and both should be) causing it to curve. Im not sure if I need a stronger stretch, I really want to go for length first. My dick is not thin by any means so I don't want to make it any harder to get length gains so focusing on length before girth. But I am doing jelqs and kegels for EQ.

DKgoingfor8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not really worried about the curve, girls have told me it hits spots normal guys can't, but definetly! Don't want it any worse. I'm thinking mabey stretching hard under my leg is causing it to curve more seeming shorter im not sure. I stretch pretty hard man, but the first three sets of tension stretches I really feel it like nothing I have done so far so I am guessing that's a good thing or too much? I think im going to stop doing it under my left leg or does stretching flaccid not affect a curve?

Thanks for your time replying and helping me by the way.

TheZZMan

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Changing a user name is done by sending a private message to Dangler explaining what you want. Dangler is an Administrator here and his PM address can be found under the "Quick Links" in the header and then go to "View Site Leaders". You can also open private messages, create new message and in the recipient box, start to type Dangler and auto fill should find him for you.

Choose something powerful and future thinking to provide motivation. Post back here if you change so we know what you have chosen.

DKgoingfor8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man changed my name, im 7" NBP (between 6.75 and 7.12 if technical because my curve) if I got too 8 i would exstatic so thats what I changed it too.