• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

Need feedback

axl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So i just started doing my exercises friday. I do them in the shower currently heres my routine

6-10 min warmup
strech up, down, left, right and out for 20 sec this includes kegeling while holding, cranking 10 clockwise and 10 counter and heli shakes
100 jelqs, every 25 jelqs i heli shake the thing so i dont over stress it and keep it flaccid enough to not be hard
v-jelqs are kinda hard so not doing those yet but i will try get about 50 on
6-10 min warmdown

first day it felt plain weird but no pain just an odd feeling, today i felt it was heavier and it hangs a little lower than normal u know like if some force was pulling the penis down SOME not a lot just some. I CAN get hard no problem just doesnt happen anytime gotta kinda focus on it, but again NO PAIN just a new feeling and it confuses me.

Is this any good? its pretty close to the jp but i dont wanna go overboard since i lack the time so gotta shower and do them everytime. I get OK morning woods right NOW but if they dont improve after my break then something might be wrong what you guys think? keep in mind i just recently quit smoking to get my overall health in better shape so i got a long way to go. Just need some support thank you :)

Albert

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As you can see from my details I have not got a great deal of experience in this but your routine is very similar to mine and your early results are just as I can remember. It seems to me that you're doing just fine.

axl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks man, i like hearing from people that had sort of a similar outlook of it. I probably see more flaccid than anything else, i AM satisfied with my size though but i guess as a man i will always appreciate a lil bigger present for the ladies :p