Need expert help with my routine

Dukatto

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi, i have been training since 16 months. I started with 13,5cm length and 11,5cm girth. After first sessions my erection improved so i had 14 length /12 girth, just newbie gains. But after that... im gaining reaaally very very hard. After almost 1,5 years of trainig i gained... just 1 cm in length. So now im 15/12. My routine was JP90, tried also linear routine and after about year of training jelq-free routine. My problem is that... i always had really good PI. My penis is always pumped, ive got spontaneous erections, i can last longer but anyway i cant gain something... This is very depressing. I know thats marathon, not sprint but 1cm after 16 months?! Its just a joke, i feel very bad and i want to stop when i see that most people can gain easily 1 inch or more in few months. Really i dont know what im doing bad. I start to think that all your gains is just fake or bad measurements. My current routine is:
A: 30 min jelqs + kegels
B: 10 min jelqs + 15 min stretching.
(2 days on, 1 day off)
And 20-30 minutes of edging sometimes, about 3 times a week.

I feel stretching very nice and i feel that i can gain some more in length but i focused on girth. I really want gain girth. Before i was almost only jelqing and doing some girth exercises like squeezes, ulis etc. The problem is that... i felt very well after session of squeezes, good PI after training, a lot of blood in my unit, but still no gains. Also i noticed some negative indicators next day after squeezing, my erection lasts less, my dick is falling down in 10 seconds without stimulation. Also i had some problems with getting 100% erections and it happened to cum with about 60% eq when having normal sex, not training session.

So... whats wrong with me? How can i get positive PIs, almost 0 NIs and still no gains? To be honest i used to little overtraining myself in maybe first 3 months of training because ive got no experience. I didnt ever had any injury. But since about 1year im training nice i think. Ive read many articles and stories here, watched a lot of videos and still getting more knowledge

What should I try? Is this even possible that good PIs will not translate into a result in long time. Thats the reason i dont want to buy any device - i would lose a lot of money if it didnt work. Good devices are so expensive

Last edited:

HansTwilight

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, Member of the M
Reaction score
Is this even possible that good PIs will not translate into a result in long time.

Welcome to the world of PE my friend ;)

You got some gains, you should be happy, some people don't gain.

Now, yes it is definitely possible to get only good PI's an no gains, as PI's are predominantly indicators of conditioning and safety, not gaining.

At the end of the day, gains are the priority. In fact, you can still do intense work and overtrain (not gain) without negative PI's due to conditioning....

Seems like you have hit a plateau, you will need to find a way out of it which can be tricky. I would suggest doing more intense exercises but starting off very lightly. Big Al has a good routine for that.
Trying out a device might be a good idea if you are willing to put the money down (it may be easier to gain/break through the plateau than having to do more manual work, for example).

Another option is decon breaks, this will decondition the tissues so they are more responsive to exercises.. (Take a week off and then do the routine again)

When plataus happen, you will need to experiment and find ways to break them.

Last edited:

Dukatto

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, so how to find out if im training properly? How to find out if my volume is too high or too low? When im overtrained or when im undertrained if my penis response is always positive?

Are you sure that i should be happy if i gained just 1cm in length after 16 months of regular trainings? Even when others gain more in eg. 16 weeks? No, im not happy at all. Im trying to figure whats wrong with me if lets say 80% of users are gainig more than inch (gith and length) in less than year. To be honest it would be absolutely enough for me, but it looks impossible

Last edited:

Dukatto

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So is there someone who can help me?
I have lost all my motivation :(

southernprince

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some of the guys here do pumping or clamping for girth gains. From what I understand these are the best exercises for girth.
For length, you could try an extender, if you have the money and the privacy to have and use one. I never owned one, but some companies guarantee length gains and even offer the money back in case of no success.

Showjoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am no expert, but I would recommend pumping. And I have also found that doing your routine twice a day really helps. Morning and nightish. There are lots of testimonies on how they work but...
I feel like the people who gained in the testimonies are people who have no training experience. So since u have experience and are conditioned, the gains will likely come slower. Also, starting off with a water pump is almost like a warmup. So it saves a bit of time

Showjoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep that motivation high brother!! If you stop altogether, you could lose gains and that wouldn’t be good

Dukatto

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Trust me, it is so hard to stay motivated if you got no gains.
Im on 2 week deload and i have lost all my gains. My penis is just same size as i started. Effects of 16months training. That must be such a great feeling, isnt it?

If ULIs and squeezes makes my EQ bad, clamping would do the same. I tought about pumping. Could you recommend any pumping device please?

Showjoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im on year 3 and I swear that it felt like I wasn’t gaining at all the whole time. I was sad and demotivated and crushed constantly.
Tried extending(got about 200hours) did nothing.
But I stuck with it manually(bit of pumping)and it’s like it kinda just appeared. I have also found that not smoking has made a major difference in EQ. Gaining weight adds to your pad and makes u appear less as well. Also, if your EQ is bad. You might want to focus on heart health foods, EQ exercises and not smoking or drinking.
I have also definitely found that the angle that you measure at makes a huge difference. I have like an inch in difference between if I measure it down or up. And this difference crushed me so many times. I crushed myself thinking I lost everything so many times when i didn’t.
I seen that for a year you did the advanced jelq free? I just recently added the stretches and squeeze to my routine, but the jelq has always been my backbone.
I have I the hydroextreme, it’s very pricy but the side pump it comes with makes life easier.
Also if I’m reading correctly, you gained 1.5cm in length? And .5cm girth?

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have hit a plateau for the last year and am still experimenting with new routines and exercises. I believe you need to change up your routine. Your penis may now be used to it and in turn no more gains.
Personally, pumping did not work for me. I am now trying clamping for girth gains.
I have also broken up my length and girth days. I am not looking to gain more length, but I believe the stretching is required to assist with the girth.
Since I have changed my routine, I feel like I have noticed some improvements.. I have not measured yet, but I can feel the difference in my hand.
My opinion, Increase both time and intensity of your stretching. A bit later on, add some more intense girth exercises to your routine. ULI's, compressions, clamping, etc.
It looks to me like your current routine is great for EQ, but not so great for gains.

Dukatto

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
MyNameIsAdam - do you read what i wrote? :)
"i was almost only jelqing and doing some girth exercises like squeezes, ulis etc. The problem is that... i felt very well after session of squeezes, good PI after training, a lot of blood in my unit, but still no gains. Also i noticed some negative indicators next day after squeezing, my erection lasts less, my dick is falling down in 10 seconds without stimulation. Also i had some problems with getting 100% erections and it happened to cum with about 60% eq when having normal sex, not training session."

I tried more advanced routines and the effect was that I noticed good PIs and worse EQ after that. EQ is most important i think so i back to jelqing. What other routine should i try, huh?

My problem is that im doing training well, got good PI and gains NOTHING (except newbie gains). So whats wrong with me? Its f***ing sad that most people gains a lot of cm's after few months and i got almost nothing after 1,5years of regular training.

Also how its possible that my dick is used to if jelq are not enough and squeezes are too much? My whole routine looks like this:
- basic jp90 for 3 months, good PI
- 2weeks rest
- modified jp90 for about 5 months, with additional stretching or jelq variations and kegels, increasing intensity/volume little bit after each session (some more jelqs or stretches per week, up to 60 minutes working per session), got veeery good PIs, feels great
- 2weeks rest
- tried jelq free routine for about month with bad results (bad eq, NIs)
- rest and build up again with linear routine for about month
- back to my modified jp90 routine, got nice PIs again
- back to jelq free routine with low volume (started with 5 squeezes and 100 S2S stretches, adding 1 squeeze and 10 S2S per training session), i was doing it for 3 months, good very good PIs but bad eq!!! my erection was falling down from 100% to 40% in 10s, but every other PIs was just excellent..., i felt kind of nice swelling, it was easy to achieve erection (but for short time as i sad), my flaccid was very pumped and long
- my EQ was getting worse and worse so i stopped it
- 2 weeks rest and started again with my JP90 routine, im doing it since 3 months and it same as before - good PIs, zero gains!!

I didnt tried clamping and devices cuz i think that my dick cant handle it if squeezes are too hard so it can be waste of money

Showjoe - did you gain something finally? Ive noticed big impact of angle on measurment and im always measuring same area. Started with 11,5cm girth and after 1,5 years of training all my measurements are between 11,5-12cm. Started with 13,5 length (14,5 bone pressed), now its 14 (15 bone pressed). Its great result, isnt it?

Last edited:

BundleUp

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Its my theory that some guys gain and others don't simply because 30 seconds of stretching is right at the threshold of gaining. Physiology says that 85% of elongation of connective tissue happens between 1 and 5 minutes. A light stretch for 5 minutes is infinitely better than a hard stretch for 30 seconds for many reasons.

I also started bundling (twisting) most of my stretches to target certain areas. Half a turn on my BTC stretches hits half of the ligs better, and also keeps the boys out of the way. With an extra half a turn on bundled fulcrum stretches, I can feel almost all of the tension pulling on one CC. I also stopped doing ulis and regular squeezes because I got a light injury from them, so I started doing bundled squeezes.

All of my stretches and squeezes are now done for 1-5 minutes, and I've gained .8"x.5" in the past six months (give or take). I think the longer duration and targeted tension have been the keys for me.

MyNameIsAdam

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure it out all myself. I have had little to no gains in the last 1.5 years, but I am convinced there is more room to grow, so I am trying new things. Right now, its clamping.
I have also suffered from poor EQ after my sessions. it seems to be the worst after heavy girth work and stretching. So, I know exactly what you are talking about. I am in the same situation. But I believe without the heavy girth work and stretching, I will not see any more gains. So, it is something I am willing to sacrifice temporarily. I have changed up my routine almost completely the last 4 months and I will be measuring in about 3 weeks. So, wish me luck.
The only advice I can give is, keep trying! If you notice something isnt working, change it. I pumped for 1.5 years before I figured it wasnt working for me. So, these things can take time. A looooong time.