Need a routine

Shrigmamale

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey completely new here. Looking for a routine, when erect my penis point’s completely upwards like towards the moon at an almost vertical angle. I’d like to straighten this angle and hopefully gain some length I’m uncut. Any manual routines or should I just buy the totalman package? Any help is greatly appreciated.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Shrigmamale!

Welcome to the Gym

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks. Check out the stickies in the Beginners Forum.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft . When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to do your exercise.

Don’t forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
You might try some manual stretching, pulling straight down, always while totally flaccid. Use an overhand grip placed directly behind the glans. Alternate hands ever 30 to 60 seconds. For length gains I don't think more than 20-30 minutes are needed. It might be worth a shot. I didn't lose any erection angle to speak of from manual stretching, but some guys do.

SuperDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Remember the first cycle you do is about conditioning and EQ gains. Be slow and careful.

mistergeorge

Super Moderator, Member of the Month June 2021
Staff member
Well Done !
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey completely new here. Looking for a routine, when erect my penis point’s completely upwards like towards the moon at an almost vertical angle. I’d like to straighten this angle and hopefully gain some length I’m uncut. Any manual routines or should I just buy the totalman package? Any help is greatly appreciated.
If you're completely new, don't let anybody try to sell you on expensive devices just yet. You're right to be asking about manual techniques. There's a lot to explore and it's fairly simple to begin with manual stretching if length is your goal. Getting any new technique down with your hands or any device will take practice but in the beginning your best bet is to save your money and try to do what you can with your hands. You'll learn a lot from the process of working with your hands.

Reactions: Alex1988