• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

NBPEL clarification

Lezoteli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello.
When you take a nbpel I guess you put the ruler just on the base without pressing. Or you can even take the bpel, see how much ruler goes after the base, make a subtracion and obtain your NBPEL.

example, in this gallery:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/member...omparisons-picture4011-bpel-gains-direct.html

you can se that there is aprox 1,8 cm- 0,7 inches before the base start.
so, in the image on the left, this dude's penis is 19cm-7,5 inch bpel and 17,2cm - 6,7inch nbpel.

I'm in the same situation, the fact is that i'm the classical tall and thin guy, so a 1,8 cm- 0,7 inches difference between nbpel and bpel looks to much.
Usually here on the users stats I see "smaller" differences..like 0,4.
So i'm guessing if there in a second way of taking NBPEL that is not cheatin but gives you another measurement.
I'm referring to the one that consist on taking the penis measurement on the side of the penis until the base, without pressing, incline the ruler or stuffs like that.

I've created an image

https://ibb.co/h7k3eQ

the green one is the BPEL.
the blu one is the NBPEL calculated with subtraction method or just by placing the ruler on the top base of the penis without pressing.
the red one is taken by placing the ruler on the side base without pressing. with this method you gain an extra 0,1-2 inches compared to the blue one.

is the red method wrong?

Last edited:

Ethanjed23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Nbpel changes too much,day to day for me,some days,6.5,others,7,so just use bpel as a way to measure actually changes.

everydaynormalguy

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2017
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am measuring with your blue line from the picture and I think that`s the most accurate way.I got no problems to measure accurate down to 1mm.

everydaynormalguy

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes,it`s close to that.About 7.8 BPEL or so.Going to measure tomorrow :D But I don`t care pretty much about BPEL.

Lezoteli

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
the fact is that with nbpel , even if you don't press, could chage a bit..you only need to start to take measure a little bit upper or lower...

probably the most accurate way to measure NBPEL is take your BPEL and see how much inces you have before the base of the penis start!

good luck with measure..you're near the 8 inches milestone!

everydaynormalguy

Well Done !
Reaction score
the fact is that with nbpel , even if you don't press, could chage a bit..you only need to start to take measure a little bit upper or lower...

probably the most accurate way to measure NBPEL is take your BPEL and see how much inces you have before the base of the penis start!

good luck with measure..you're near the 8 inches milestone!
I think it`s like everything else...practice it until you get used to it.You simply develop your way of measuring and it becomes habbit and you don`t even think about it.Well,it also depends how often you measure.

Thank you! I am possitive about the measuring tomorrow.