Greetings to all.

My starting stats:

BPEL: 7 1/4"
NBPEL: 6 1/4"
EG: 5 1/2"

Medium term goal:

NBPEL 7 1/4"
EG 6"

I'm one of those average guys who have always fancied an extra inch. Being big & tall at 6'4" 224lbs / 16st it has always been a bit of a let down seeing my regular schlong attached to my large body.

It has always seemed to me that the size thing is about visual excitement for him and her as much as how it feels. I believe many women who say they are not that bothered about length, but I also think many would admit to being turned on by the sight of a decent size.

I have started with 100 slow-ish jelqs in the shower 3 times a week, followed by some light stretching for 5-10 minutes.

The jelqs are 'dry' in the sense that my hand does not move across the skin. I am un-cut, and can grip the shaft at the base, and go to just beneath the head without releasing. There seems to be a good jelqing effect, and I can usually see a few red dots. Contrary to my expectations, I have been suprised to find that I have post stretch feelings of penile well-being.

I am taking a couple of things for testosterone, which I'm sure helps; tribulus terrestris and tongkat ali. This (along with exercise) is mainly to combat loss of muscle tone as I move towards mid-life, but hopefully it will help the little muscle too. I have read some few posts now, and I'm suprised to see no mention of testosterone boosters. I am sure there are those talking about it.

I will be moving on to a more regimented beginers routine soon.

Comments welcome and best wishes to all.

Waylander

Retired Moderator, PEGym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym! Find a good routine and stick to it, and before you know it, you will have that inch.
I had good results with JP's 90 day, but there are others you can choose from. Good luck!

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My wife doesn't know either. I'm waiting for the day she says something. That's when I'll know it's really working, more than by measuring.

dickielongate

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the Gym! Find a good routine and stick to it, and before you know it, you will have that inch.
I had good results with JP's 90 day, but there are others you can choose from. Good luck!

Thanks for that. I have tried to find these routines a couple of times with no luck.

Do you have a link for JP's 90 day?

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome, brother. My wife doesn't know either. She thinks my bigger dick is due to advancing age. Ha, ha, ha. ;)

Batwoman

Moderator Reserve, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Welcome, brother. My wife doesn't know either. She thinks my bigger dick is due to advancing age. Ha, ha, ha. ;)
You've grown almost 3 inches and she still doesn't know? I am VERY impressed!
Are you sure she doesn't suspect? ;)

boxer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man.
Im with you on the big fram average dick size there.
We may not be small in size but in comparison to the rest of our body it makes it seem that much smaller.
Anyways i hope you reach your goal.
good luck bud

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score

I swear, Batwoman. She is very naive, but I agree that she has to suspect on some level . She looks at me a little suspicously when I tell her that my dick is growing because I am getting older. I don't discuss with her the fact that most of the men my age that I see at the club all have shrivelled up little dicks.

Batwoman

Reaction score
I swear, Batwoman. She is very naive, but I agree that she has to suspect on some level . She looks at me a little suspicously when I tell her that my dick is growing because I am getting older. I don't discuss with her the fact that most of the men my age that I see at the club all have shrivelled up little dicks.
She probably secretly feels like she won the lottery!

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
She probably secretly feels like she won the lottery!

I am with BW on this one.
My ex used to make out she didn't know, then one day ,she told me to stop doing whatever it was that had made my dick too big.

dickielongate

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Lol. I think they humour us when it comes to our relationship with the little guy. It's the one thing where she actually cuts me some slack!

Brilliant. I am so going to use that one. I've been wondering how I might explain things.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Yeah man, all those years of it hanging down, weakens the liagaments, then the blood vessels weaken and expand. LOl heheheh I can't go on ,you will have to work with it from here.

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm with you older guy, I'll wait until I get the "WTF is going on here?"

Batwoman

Reaction score
Yeah man, all those years of it hanging down, weakens the liagaments, then the blood vessels weaken and expand. LOl heheheh I can't go on ,you will have to work with it from here.
Oh yeah, riiiiight..... well, I guess some people will fall for anything!
(Especially when they like it :) )

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Going411by7: Brilliant is right. If you are able to sell that, you're the master of selling anything, I'm sure. :)

MazzaDiLegno

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm also Peing without my actual girlfriend knowing. I hope that one day I'll get the "you feel massive, honey" moment. I also want to improve EQ and stamina, so we'll see how the miss responds and eventually tell her about the world of PE so that one day if we move in together I will still be able to follow my routine and maybe introduce kegels to her!!!

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think one of these days it will come out in one of our long discussions. :) We tend not to talk around our love-making. We're too busy making other kinds of noises. :D

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am with BW on this one.
My ex used to make out she didn't know, then one day ,she told me to stop doing whatever it was that had made my dick too big.

Ha, ha Peg. I'm waiting for that day to arrive too.

Shonuff

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Wow!

Wow!

There must be many guy's with this issue. I'm also 6ft 4 inches but closer to 275lbs and believe me being barely at 7inches everything looks smaller compared to my body. Back in High School I was a svelt 216lbs and my then girlfriend measured me at 7.25 inches, boy has things changed in almost 17 years. I haven't started any routines yet because there's so much information to choose from but it's good to hear people with the same issue.

Wish you well