My story

Waytobig

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi, my story is quite simple. I am below average erect and quite small flaccid.

I need to change this. First goal is to get to average size erect and ultimately, I will be done at 6.5" permanent size. Flaccid size increase would be great but not sure if this can be permanent after stopping PE. Also, after coming across PC exercises, I think I will always do it from now and in my view, makes sense in terms of cost-benefit.

Apart from PC exercises, I don't think I will ever be into manual PE so I am looking for the most effective system I can fit and forget. I currently use Phallosan and plan to supplement this with VitallusPLUS. Maximum recommended time for Phallosan is 12 hours which I do. I have not used the VitallusPLUS yet so I don't know details of it (except from PE forum penisdicke.de). I hope to use it with light pressure for 4 hours at night to have large flaccid during the penis healing time. As per a claim by VitallusPLUS, sounds logical to me that increased size would become permanent quicker if penis is larger at night whilst healing. I think it is specially true in my case where the flaccid penis is quite small and hence healing would otherwise be when penis is small. Whilst VitallusPLUS is meant for penis enlargement, I will only use it to keep larger flaccid size as I already go for maximum time with Phallosan.

Waytobig

Steve23

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Any pill you take mixed or not mixed with PE will never make you gain size faster. What they could do is make your erections harder but there's much cheaper products out there to do that.
Phallosan seems ok but I would trust an extender with proper tension a lot more.