• If the url/link is for monetized objects, sites, sites selling items, etc., it is not allowed.
    We do have our site sponsors, who are allowed to utilize such.
    Thank you.

My Routine so far.. Need Guidance

pecker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing PE for about 6 weeks.

I've been slowly increasing the volume of exercise, I started out my first week with 10 minutes of jelqing, and by the 6th week I'm doing 25 minutes of jelqing.

My current routine:
Warm up with a rice sock - 10 minutes
Stretch - up, down, left, right, and straight out (30 seconds each) I repeat the stretch one more time.
25 Minutes of Wet Jelqs
150 Kegels - I hold it as much as possible for each rep.

The whole workout takes around 50 minutes.

I do this routine 1 day on - 1 day off
This routine has been based on the advice given in the beginners guide on the pegym website.

Since I'm pretty new to this, I would need some advice or guidance on whether my routine is good, and how should I proceed in the following weeks.

Also, I have another problem. I cannot seem to get a consistent measurement. My measurements fluctuate to around half an inch.I have no problem getting erections at all, and I'm getting solid erections each time, however, sometimes I would get a 100% erection which I'd rate 8 out of 10, sometimes I would get a rock-hard 10/10 100% erection. Any tips?

LookAlive

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your routine looks okay.

If you're doing 150 don't hold them as long as you can, this could even be the cause of your penis fluctuation. If you're doing 150 make sure you do them in quick bursts.

If I were you I'd stick with this until the 3 months are up, and then consider making more changes.

Hope that helps,

LookAlive

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You are doing enough kegaLs you might try adding to the stretches at this point. If you cut down the time on kegals, you could start edging begin with 10 minutes after every second session. You should move to 2 on 1 off ,when you feel you are ready.

mbfreshmike

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
This question is similar in a way, but overall it relates to the topic at hand. As far as routines go, which workout-rest strategy is the safest and most effective; is it the 5 days on 2 days off, 2 days on 1 day off, or the 1 day on 1 day off? Or does it not particularly matter as long as there is some kind of workout-rest cycle going on?

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've been doing PE for about 6 weeks.

I've been slowly increasing the volume of exercise, I started out my first week with 10 minutes of jelqing, and by the 6th week I'm doing 25 minutes of jelqing.

My current routine:
Warm up with a rice sock - 10 minutes
Stretch - up, down, left, right, and straight out (30 seconds each) I repeat the stretch one more time.
25 Minutes of Wet Jelqs
150 Kegels - I hold it as much as possible for each rep.

The whole workout takes around 50 minutes.

I do this routine 1 day on - 1 day off
This routine has been based on the advice given in the beginners guide on the pegym website.

Since I'm pretty new to this, I would need some advice or guidance on whether my routine is good, and how should I proceed in the following weeks.

Also, I have another problem. I cannot seem to get a consistent measurement. My measurements fluctuate to around half an inch.I have no problem getting erections at all, and I'm getting solid erections each time, however, sometimes I would get a 100% erection which I'd rate 8 out of 10, sometimes I would get a rock-hard 10/10 100% erection. Any tips?

Truthfully I would cut the number in half.
hold them for a second (Quick kegels)
Split the kegels up in sets.(25 x3)
Do them when you go to the bathroom.
Do them only 3 days a week(on PE days)Your pelvic floor muscles
need rest like any other muscles.
You can do stop/starts when you have to urinate.Use the kegels to stop the flow
for a second or two

pecker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice.

So I might be overdoing the kegels.
So what you guys suggest is doing the kegels in quick bursts?
Should I do 150 quick bursts, or less than 150. I think you guys might be right, I think the heavy kegels I've been doing might've affected my EQ.
Also, do you recommend doing kegels immediately after the jelqs, because that's what I'm doing currently, in this order -> warm-up, streching, jelqs, kegels.

As per the advice given I will keep the same routine, and do quick kegels instead of holding them as much as I can.
I will do this routine until the end of my first 3 months, 6 weeks left until the first 3 months are done, and then I might move on to a more advanced routine.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
You seem to be doing prety good. As far as erecion fluctuations thats normal. like Peg says i would begin adding in edging at the end. 50 quick burst kegals are enough every other day.

pecker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I finished the 12 weeks, and took one week off to give my dick some rest.

I'm happy with the results that I've had, and have started a similar routine, i have bolded the modifications that have been made)

Warm up with a rice sock - 15-20 minutes
Stretch - up, down, left, right, and straight out 60 seconds in each direction - X2 (10 minutes of total stretching)
25 Minutes of Wet Jelqs
200 Kegels - I hold it as much as possible for each rep.
Edging Session

I'm doing this 2 days on - 1 day off

Can you help me improve my routine?

Do you maybe suggest changing up the stretching exercise. I'm stretching 60 seconds in each direction and repeat it twice. Would it be better to do more sets with less time for each stretch. Meaning 30 seconds x 4 rather than 60 seconds x 2? Or maybe I could do these streches ones, and add another stretching exercises like helicopter stretches to spice things up?

I'm currently edging at the end of the workout, is that okay or should I move edging to my off day?

What other improvements do you suggest?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I finished the 12 weeks, and took one week off to give my dick some rest.

I'm happy with the results that I've had, and have started a similar routine, i have bolded the modifications that have been made)

Warm up with a rice sock - 15-20 minutes
Stretch - up, down, left, right, and straight out 60 seconds in each direction - X2 (10 minutes of total stretching)
25 Minutes of Wet Jelqs
200 Kegels - I hold it as much as possible for each rep.
Edging Session

I'm doing this 2 days on - 1 day off

Can you help me improve my routine?

Do you maybe suggest changing up the stretching exercise. I'm stretching 60 seconds in each direction and repeat it twice. Would it be better to do more sets with less time for each stretch. Meaning 30 seconds x 4 rather than 60 seconds x 2? Or maybe I could do these streches ones, and add another stretching exercises like helicopter stretches to spice things up?

I'm currently edging at the end of the workout, is that okay or should I move edging to my off day?

What other improvements do you suggest?

Spice things up it keeps you from getting bored, also it is ok to edge following a PE routine.